napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nebido, for TRT, and Cycle?

Bob

Hi,

I've recently been put on TRT, Nebido for 1g of Test Undecanoate every 10weeks. I've had serious health before (insomnia, lack of concentration, completely unmotivated etc...), which could never been diagnosed until they found recently it was due to non-production of testosterone after having a testicular cancer some years back.

The gym was the only thing that saved me, and despite my drawback, i made some pretty good gains and performance.
Now my doctor finally had blood tests which led to Nebido prescription (which is therefore pretty much free and unlimited for me), and i wanted to know if i could use it to properly fuel a cycle? At what dosage and how often? and do i need anti estrogen or AI?
I know a bit about sarms and used them a few times before, awesoem stuff; but im completely new to test, steroids and all. So all help is appreciated so that im educated enough before screewing up my health

Stats :
Weight: 200 pounds
Height: 6ft
BodyFat % : around 11%
Been training for About 6 years, first 2 yeasr was mostly cardio and MMA, now since 3years have been weightlifing.

Thank you in advance for your answer :)

I would think you could but with that ester you're looking at a long ass cycle. The first cycle should be test only for 12 weeks. I would get some cypionate or enanthate and run a low dose on top of your trt. Like 150mg a week for 12 weeks. 75mg twice a week. And yes, you'd need an AI. I don't think you're quite ready for that yet as you say you're all new to this. It's best to fully educate yourself on this before jumping into blasting and cruising.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi,

I've recently been put on TRT, Nebido for 1g of Test Undecanoate every 10weeks. I've had serious health before (insomnia, lack of concentration, completely unmotivated etc...), which could never been diagnosed until they found recently it was due to non-production of testosterone after having a testicular cancer some years back.

The gym was the only thing that saved me, and despite my drawback, i made some pretty good gains and performance.
Now my doctor finally had blood tests which led to Nebido prescription (which is therefore pretty much free and unlimited for me), and i wanted to know if i could use it to properly fuel a cycle? At what dosage and how often? and do i need anti estrogen or AI?
I know a bit about sarms and used them a few times before, awesoem stuff; but im completely new to test, steroids and all. So all help is appreciated so that im educated enough before screewing up my health

Stats :
Weight: 200 pounds
Height: 6ft
BodyFat % : around 11%
Been training for About 6 years, first 2 yeasr was mostly cardio and MMA, now since 3years have been weightlifing.

Thank you in advance for your answer :)

I'd pick a different Ester to cycle with than that nebido shit. I don't like that blend of esters at all, and I don't think it has a place in a cycle. It will take too long to clear once it's over. Stick to test c or E

Top Bottom