napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Natural test booster to go along with pct

statispp

Hi Dylan, thanks for uploading all your videos, very helpful.

I remember in a video u said to get a natural test booster supplement to use while doing pct, is there anyone in particular u would recommend. Any other info would help

Thanks Dylan

Has anyone tried hcg with test on a weekly regimen? I have been seeing research on taking small amounts to preserve natural body production. Mine was naturally low to start with.

Has anyone tried hcg with test on a weekly regimen? I have been seeing research on taking small amounts to preserve natural body production. Mine was naturally low to start with.

HCG is counterproductive to run long term like that, and it also carries its own share of side effects

you should not run hcg extended periods of time, no.. you can run dga post ct all along your test cycle and that will help tremendously and beyond that, ITS SAFE TO DO THAT

Trust me, this product will boost your natural test levels like no other. It’s the most effective natural product I’ve used. Libido will be through the roof, just wait.. you’ll see for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
absolutely brother! thank you!

Top Bottom