domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Natural test booster to go along with pct

  1. #1

    Natural test booster to go along with pct

    Hi Dylan, thanks for uploading all your videos, very helpful.

    I remember in a video u said to get a natural test booster supplement to use while doing pct, is there anyone in particular u would recommend. Any other info would help


    Thanks Dylan

  2. #2
    yes of course brother, dga post ct... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/




  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    4
    Has anyone tried hcg with test on a weekly regimen? I have been seeing research on taking small amounts to preserve natural body production. Mine was naturally low to start with.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewistalladega View Post
    Has anyone tried hcg with test on a weekly regimen? I have been seeing research on taking small amounts to preserve natural body production. Mine was naturally low to start with.
    HCG is counterproductive to run long term like that, and it also carries its own share of side effects

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewistalladega View Post
    Has anyone tried hcg with test on a weekly regimen? I have been seeing research on taking small amounts to preserve natural body production. Mine was naturally low to start with.
    you should not run hcg extended periods of time, no.. you can run dga post ct all along your test cycle and that will help tremendously and beyond that, ITS SAFE TO DO THAT




  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes of course brother, dga post ct... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/
    Trust me, this product will boost your natural test levels like no other. It’s the most effective natural product I’ve used. Libido will be through the roof, just wait.. you’ll see for yourself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    Trust me, this product will boost your natural test levels like no other. It’s the most effective natural product I’ve used. Libido will be through the roof, just wait.. you’ll see for yourself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    absolutely brother! thank you!




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •