domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Natural test booster to go along with pct

Natural test booster to go along with pct

Hi Dylan, thanks for uploading all your videos, very helpful.

I remember in a video u said to get a natural test booster supplement to use while doing pct, is there anyone in particular u would recommend. Any other info would help

Thanks Dylan

yes of course brother, dga post ct... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Has anyone tried hcg with test on a weekly regimen? I have been seeing research on taking small amounts to preserve natural body production. Mine was naturally low to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewistalladega View Post
    Has anyone tried hcg with test on a weekly regimen? I have been seeing research on taking small amounts to preserve natural body production. Mine was naturally low to start with.
    HCG is counterproductive to run long term like that, and it also carries its own share of side effects

Quote Originally Posted by Lewistalladega View Post
    you should not run hcg extended periods of time, no.. you can run dga post ct all along your test cycle and that will help tremendously and beyond that, ITS SAFE TO DO THAT

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes of course brother, dga post ct... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/
    Trust me, this product will boost your natural test levels like no other. It’s the most effective natural product I’ve used. Libido will be through the roof, just wait.. you’ll see for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    Trust me, this product will boost your natural test levels like no other. It’s the most effective natural product I’ve used. Libido will be through the roof, just wait.. you’ll see for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    absolutely brother! thank you!