napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Natural lifter vs SARMS lifter - How much extra muscle can I put on?

jamesdaniels

Hey guys,

Obviously this question is incredibly difficult to answer accurately, but I am just looking for a ballpark figure so I can justify the cost of the SARMS against muscle gain. Are my expectations below unrealistic?

1. Over a 12 week SARMS triple bulking stack, is it reasonable to expect a 25% increase in muscle gain over what I could gain naturally? Let's assume I can gain 6 pounds of muscle naturally over the next 12 weeks, could I increase this to 7.5 pounds through the addition of SARMS?

2. Over the course of a year, If I were able to put on 12 pounds of muscle naturally, is it reasonable to expect an additional 4 pounds of muscle gain by running a 12-week sarms triple stack 2 or 3 times over the year?

Hey guys,

Obviously this question is incredibly difficult to answer accurately, but I am just looking for a ballpark figure so I can justify the cost of the SARMS against muscle gain. Are my expectations below unrealistic?

1. Over a 12 week SARMS triple bulking stack, is it reasonable to expect a 25% increase in muscle gain over what I could gain naturally? Let's assume I can gain 6 pounds of muscle naturally over the next 12 weeks, could I increase this to 7.5 pounds through the addition of SARMS?

2. Over the course of a year, If I were able to put on 12 pounds of muscle naturally, is it reasonable to expect an additional 4 pounds of muscle gain by running a 12-week sarms triple stack 2 or 3 times over the year?
yes, those numbers are all very reasonable but noone can determine how consistent you will train and diet... if you have these consistent and disciplined then this is not only achievable but you should be able to surpass it as well...

Top Bottom