napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Natural gyno and armitase inhibtor

ali9898

How are you man i am 20 yr and i had a problem wich is i have a natural gyno because of high estrogen .. i did my blod work and my estrogen was 128 pg/ml . My quastion is can i use aromitase inhibtor to low my estogen and if i use it a period of time and if it reduces estrogen level .. could estrogen rise agen after i take it off ... what i should i do i realy confused ... thank you

How are you man i am 20 yr and i had a problem wich is i have a natural gyno because of high estrogen .. i did my blod work and my estrogen was 128 pg/ml . My quastion is can i use aromitase inhibtor to low my estogen and if i use it a period of time and if it reduces estrogen level .. could estrogen rise agen after i take it off ... what i should i do i realy confused ... thank you

If you already know why you have this problem why haven’t you addressed it with your doctor when you found out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you need to go to your doctor and speak with him/her... you are too young to just be using drugs like that without consultation from A DOCTOR

This is something that needs to be addressed by your doctor under professional medical advice and guidance....not on an Internet forum at your age.

Top Bottom