napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nandrolones make me feel awful

DT97

I just started NPP 100 EOD and Test P 100 EOD + caber 1/2 tab + 12.5 Aromison EOD on Wednesday.

Woke up Today (Thursday) and felt awful.
Like run down, very mild flu symptoms, slight depression, Just a very weird feeling.

The same thing happened last year when I took tren + test Prop + Caber + Aromison

I took Tren + Prop back in 2004 and never felt anything like this up until last year when I started back on cycle.

Anyone else feel bad on Nandrolones?

Last edited:
I don't feel that great on Tren, but I always feel amazing on Deca and NPP. How are you on test itself?

It could be other factors. Estrogen levels, etc...

nandrolones are not for everyone... you could have reactions to caber as well... it can cause you to feel down and have extreme lethargy but often times, nandrolones do not agree with everyone...

I don't feel that great on Tren, but I always feel amazing on Deca and NPP. How are you on test itself?

It could be other factors. Estrogen levels, etc...

Good question, I actually started the Aromison and 100mg test on Monday and felt amazing when I woke up Tuesday. Then added the NPP 100 to the Prop 100 + caber for my Wed injection and felt bad/weird all day today ( Thursday).

nandrolones are not for everyone... you could have reactions to caber as well... it can cause you to feel down and have extreme lethargy but often times, nandrolones do not agree with everyone...

True on the caber, I get nauseous on it but it only lasts under an hour and that's why now I take the caber right b/f bed. So it shouldn't be an issue 8 hours later when I wake up.

I think I just feel bad on nandrolones.

I"m going to lower the dose to 75 mg EOD

As long as it doesn't break my face out too bad I'm going to try to make it through a full month.

True on the caber, I get nauseous on it but it only lasts under an hour and that's why now I take the caber right b/f bed. So it shouldn't be an issue 8 hours later when I wake up.

I think I just feel bad on nandrolones.

I"m going to lower the dose to 75 mg EOD

As long as it doesn't break my face out too bad I'm going to try to make it through a full month.
yes and if you still have reactions just drop it and move on bro... don't keep putting yourself through unnecessary bull shit... you will know if your body is simply not agreeing with it...

Ya I'm gonna say the caver is what's making you feel fatigue and lethargy just like prami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes and if you still have reactions just drop it and move on bro... don't keep putting yourself through unnecessary bull shit... you will know if your body is simply not agreeing with it...

I know, I just hate to waste 20ml of the NPP and I need the joint relief and about 8 more lbs of muscle.

Ya I'm gonna say the caver is what's making you feel fatigue and lethargy just like prami

Not 24 hours later it won't. I've taken it during the day before and it's more nauseous and a flushed red face. however it wears off in under an hour. This is a diff feeling, like very mild flu symptoms and run down with depression.

Not 24 hours later it won't. I've taken it during the day before and it's more nauseous and a flushed red face. however it wears off in under an hour. This is a diff feeling, like very mild flu symptoms and run down with depression.

The flu part I would say could be andro flu or maybe you are just coming down with something. It's that time of year. But the depression not sure. When was your last blood test? Maybe something else going on.

I feel 90% better today and don't want to go back to the awful feeling I got from the NPP so as much as I hate to do it, I'm going to drop it from my cycle. I'm scheduled for my next inject tonight so it will be test prop only. Hopefully I'll feel 100% tomorrow.

You have to do whats best for you man. Everyone responds differently. Feeling like shit on cycle just isn't worth it. Training and overall wellbeing suffers and that just limits gains.. Do what makes you feel good on cycle and kill it in the gym.

The depression, lethargy. Describes caber perfectly for me. It's a dopamine antagonist which exhibits all the symptoms you've mentioned. And it absolutely can last more than an hour. That's why it's only dosed a couple times per week usually because of the long half life.

I wouldn't think you would feel the npp that quickly to feel like you do.

Would it last 24 or 36 hours?

I've taken caber ( exact same brand and dosage) last year and when I took it before bed I felt fine when I woke up.

The ONE time last year that I took caber during the day it got a red flushed face, and nauseous feeling but was gone in 1-2 hours.

The reason I think it's the NPP is b/c I felt similar to this last year when I was on Tren. I made it 2.5 weeks on the tren until I couldn't bare it anymore.

You have to do whats best for you man. Everyone responds differently. Feeling like shit on cycle just isn't worth it. Training and overall wellbeing suffers and that just limits gains.. Do what makes you feel good on cycle and kill it in the gym.

I know but it hurts to waste nearly $400 in gear I recently bought. Everything either breaks my face out or makes me feel awful. Tren, Eq, Tbol and now NPP.

I guess I could try primo but I don't want to risk hair loss with a DHT since I spent 6.5k for hair transplants a couple years ago.

Caber did the same thing to me. I just kept my 19-nors 300 max total and I was fine without it.

I know but it hurts to waste nearly $400 in gear I recently bought. Everything either breaks my face out or makes me feel awful. Tren, Eq, Tbol and now NPP.

I guess I could try primo but I don't want to risk hair loss with a DHT since I spent 6.5k for hair transplants a couple years ago.

No amount of money a worth your health brother. Just try to sell it to someone who uses npp and buy something else.

Top Bottom