napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nandrolone related question

ThepoManta

Hey Dylan,

I just finished my first Test-E 500 cycle of 12 weeks. Amazing experience, in PCT right now. A bit of acne, but that is it. On 10 mg (the pills were 10 mg each so I started at 10 instead of 12.5) of Aromasin every other day everything went perfect. Thanks to all your information.

I simply wanted to ask if you could tell me if Test-E at 300 and Deca at 250 would be a cycle fit for me. (In september, because I wanted plenty of time off) Ofcourse, my goal is to gain lean muscle.

I was looking into Cabergoline too. Do you recommend just starting at 0.5 mg every 3 days? Or buy 0.25 mg tablets and start with one of those every 3 days?
(There is also a liquid form, is that of equal use, or is this often faked?

I have more questions about Deca, since it is such an interesting compound.

Thanks for being there to answer all of our questions!

Hey Dylan,

I just finished my first Test-E 500 cycle of 12 weeks. Amazing experience, in PCT right now. A bit of acne, but that is it. On 10 mg (the pills were 10 mg each so I started at 10 instead of 12.5) of Aromasin every other day everything went perfect. Thanks to all your information.

I simply wanted to ask if you could tell me if Test-E at 300 and Deca at 250 would be a cycle fit for me. (In september, because I wanted plenty of time off) Ofcourse, my goal is to gain lean muscle.

I was looking into Cabergoline too. Do you recommend just starting at 0.5 mg every 3 days? Or buy 0.25 mg tablets and start with one of those every 3 days?
(There is also a liquid form, is that of equal use, or is this often faked?

I have more questions about Deca, since it is such an interesting compound.

Thanks for being there to answer all of our questions!

What is your full stats bud?

Generally that looks like a good plan for a second cycle and I like the dosages. With Deca at that dose you could probably start with 0.25mg every 3 days on caber and that should be fine.

Also make sure your pct is complete. Which should be the following

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Hey Rick, thanks for the quick reply.
My full stats are:

25 years old
5.5 feet. (I know I am tiny, haha)
81.3 kilograms (about 180 pounds)
Now at about 14 percent bodyfat. (7-point skin fold measurement)
Been lifting since my 16th, very seriously since 20 I think.

I was very much stuck at 73.5 kilograms before my first cycle, I felt amazing during my first experience with steroids.

My PCT is full. I just do not have the full trust in SARMs to make me "keep more gains". So my PCT consists of Clomid, Nolvadex, Aromasin and some GW.

Also, I NEVER had one problem with gyno or anything. "Thanks dad for the genetics" :p So 0.25 mg of caber every 3 days would be enough I think.

FYI liquid caber is often hard to keep suspended in liquid form. I know of a buy 5 pay for 3 sale currently that includes caber. PM me for details if you're interested in learning more.

Then I will just use the tabs I think. I will PM you ;)

Another question came up :)
I would like to add a kickstart to the cycle and I like Tbol alot from what I learned about it. I think many UG labs fake it... But anyone here that has experience with Tbol?

(A bit scared of the aromatisation of Dbol, not gyno prone like I said, but still would not like the stress of dealing with gyno from Dbol.)

Guys, would it hurt to go 0.5 mg of Cabergoline every 3 days while on the planned doses? Because I think it is better to prevent prolactin issues, instead of taking 0.25 and then having to take more while doing the cycle.
Then I would rather pay a bit more. I am a very careful person with these kind of things.

What is your opinion on this, guys?

Guys, would it hurt to go 0.5 mg of Cabergoline every 3 days while on the planned doses? Because I think it is better to prevent prolactin issues, instead of taking 0.25 and then having to take more while doing the cycle.
Then I would rather pay a bit more. I am a very careful person with these kind of things.

What is your opinion on this, guys?
thats how you are supposed to use bro? .5 mg is what the normal dosing is... dependent upon how high you dose it but thats generally where you start

thats how you are supposed to use bro? .5 mg is what the normal dosing is... dependent upon how high you dose it but thats generally where you start

Yeah, it read that. But for example in a video you made about Dostinex you said doses would be between 0.25 and 0.5 mg every 3 days.

Also, I have read some horror stores about "deca dick" over 9 months after cycle. And they (said to) use cabergoline on cycle. Is it possible that deca stats in your system waaaaay longer than we use the caber due to its massively long ester?

Yeah, it read that. But for example in a video you made about Dostinex you said doses would be between 0.25 and 0.5 mg every 3 days.

Also, I have read some horror stores about "deca dick" over 9 months after cycle. And they (said to) use cabergoline on cycle. Is it possible that deca stats in your system waaaaay longer than we use the caber due to its massively long ester?
it lingers in your system for a very very long time but you do not need nor want to use caber that long or you will have an adverse effect.. .STOP overthinking and just follow what you are being told OR just do not run it because if you continue this much stress over it, you are going to increase cortisol and then fuck your cycle... just relax man... .5 is what many run and when i said that in my video , i was referencing people who are either running low doses or not prone to it as much as others...

Haha sorry Dylan. Just trying to be safe about using all compounds. I will never use anything when I feel there is something I do not know for sure. Thanks again for the help, all of you.

I am really curious about Deca, so I want to try and learn everything about it :)

Haha sorry Dylan. Just trying to be safe about using all compounds. I will never use anything when I feel there is something I do not know for sure. Thanks again for the help, all of you.

I am really curious about Deca, so I want to try and learn everything about it :)
don't apologize brother.. those are good questions! you need to know all of this! im happy to help

Top Bottom