napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nandrolone & testosterone

babdre10

Hi Dylan
Just finished watching one of your video . I know you aren’t a doctor but please I need your best advice . I have been nursing a shoulder injury for a year now & I have been seeing an oestopathy, he told its tendon tear. I have been off gym for about 3months now , I need to go back to the gym . Pls do you think if I combine nandrolone & testosterone it’s gonna help with my injury ? & what does pls
Thank you

Do not use nandrolones thinking they will repair injuries. They only mask it and you can make the damage worse. Sarms like Ostarine can help you with healing though. Esarms has top tier sarms at https://www.esarms.com if you go that route.

no it will not at all... not in any way, shape or form... that will only mask your wound while you use it and then when you stop, it will be worse off.. you need REAL healing, which would be sarms... particularly mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033...

Hi Dylan
Just finished watching one of your video . I know you aren’t a doctor but please I need your best advice . I have been nursing a shoulder injury for a year now & I have been seeing an oestopathy, he told its tendon tear. I have been off gym for about 3months now , I need to go back to the gym . Pls do you think if I combine nandrolone & testosterone it’s gonna help with my injury ? & what does pls
Thank you
No. It wont heal you. It just lubricates and hides pain. For real healing go with mk2866 from www.esarms.com

Top Bottom