napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Myths and Facts of Cortisol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I explain the myths and facts surrounding cortisol... Corisol is something that can be a major problem for many, especially those coming off of a cycle and I make sure to discuss it in great detail as well as how to treat it naturally... Corisol can become a major problem and I make it a point to provide a clear explanation as to why and how to control it... This is a must watch video! [/FONT]

They Myths and Facts of Cortisol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=734avK0UVOY&feature=youtu.be

It's hard to find good info on cortisol, and a lot of people don't even know what it does or how it affects you. It's also imperative to know how to properly control it

Great video with strong talking points and plenty of information. Definitely something anyone wanting to add size and maintain it should watch!

Great video Dylan I thought all this time cortisol was directly related to only stress but they're so many other factors to it thanks again bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

im really glad you are guys are enjoying this and taking a lot from it... cortisol is very very tricky and its very misunderstood... i put a lot of time into researching everything i speak on so i can document studies etc and i even learn a lot throughout as well... we can never stop learning and i just try to bring the very best facts for everyone....

Top Bottom