napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Myostatin Inhibitor

I could be totally wrong but haven’t some guys tried taking finasteride or something for Myostatin? I would assume anything otc is bogus crap

It would be nice if you could test for high levels of myostatin.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If there was anything remotely effective to combat myostatin, it would be the biggest news and most used thing in all of bodybuilding of all time.....trust me.

Anything that combats or inhibits myostatin on paper to this day is rendered useless during a cycle with superphysiological doses that raise myostatin at an exponential rate. It's like trying to put out the fire of a burning building with a water bottle. Just a waste of time and money. Only place anything that currently lowers myostatin really works is when myostatin is normal and there's nothing raising it like cycles, lifting weights, etc....which makes it useless to all of us.

If there was anything remotely effective to combat myostatin, it would be the biggest news and most used thing in all of bodybuilding of all time.....trust me.

Anything that combats or inhibits myostatin on paper to this day is rendered useless during a cycle with superphysiological doses that raise myostatin at an exponential rate. It's like trying to put out the fire of a burning building with a water bottle. Just a waste of time and money. Only place anything that currently lowers myostatin really works is when myostatin is normal and there's nothing raising it like cycles, lifting weights, etc....which makes it useless to all of us.

The only myostatin inhibition I am aware of is where people are born with partially defective myostatin genes and obviously you cannot just take a supplement to change this any more than you can take a supplement to grow another arm or leg.

Many dubious suppliers have touted myostatin inhibitors in recent years however they have always proved to be a total scam.

The only myostatin inhibition I am aware of is where people are born with partially defective myostatin genes and obviously you cannot just take a supplement to change this any more than you can take a supplement to grow another arm or leg.

Many dubious suppliers have touted myostatin inhibitors in recent years however they have always proved to be a total scam.
Exactly bro. A genetic "defect" that prevents your body from producing myostatin or at least severely limiting it's production is where you see some of these genetic freaks. Big Ramy as an example was found to have deficient myostatin

The problem is that we are not able to selectively inhibit myostatin. Can you imagine taking something but you end up growing in all the places you didn't want to!

yea if something was effective at lowering it we would of heard about it by now. I would be weary of even messing with it. Pretty much keeps everything in proportion

Top Bottom