napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Myostatin

cookiemonster

Reading on Myostatin and from what I have read is after 8 weeks basically your cycle is going to waste? If this is the case why is anyone blasting more than 8 weeks? Is there anything to combat Myostatin?

Reading on Myostatin and from what I have read is after 8 weeks basically your cycle is going to waste? If this is the case why is anyone blasting more than 8 weeks? Is there anything to combat Myostatin?

Nothing to combat it and it is what it is and this is why most people are told dont run past 12 weeks. Guys who run 16-20 week cycles you will still get results but its the law of diminishing returns.

Nothing is exactly as it is on paper. The concept is correct though. That is why people have been chasing selective myostatin inhibition like the holy grail.

Plus there?s more than just the manifestation of muscle that people enjoy on cycle. I?m on week 10 of my eq cycle and I?m seeing new veins every week. Also there?s the stabilization of said new muscle, the more time you give it to stick the longer it has a chance to stay on when your done your cycle...many other factors come into play of course.

Unfortunately theres not much you can do about myostatin. It always wins. Depending on the compounds, strengths, esters, etc your myostatin can peak earlier or later than 8 weeks. The stronger the compound, dosage, and the shorter the ester the quicker myostatin rises

if you could just grow forever you would end up dead before you knew it

these factors exist to keep you alive! it is called SURVIVAL.

treat this like a marathon and not a sprint or you will end up dead or injured. guys that want to defy nature end up like dallas and piana. dead way too young. the best bodybuilders of the 90's even died a good 20-30 years early. guys like Arnold who understand moderation will live longer. make a decision on what you want and don't ignore red flags like the dead guys did

If you come off or go back on your trt dose? what is usually the reset time on myostatin
You need to be at normal levels for it to come down, and for most people it takes a good 12 weeks minimum to normalize before you want to cycke again. Otherwise you basically start a cycle with high myostatin and start it for nothing because you'll get nothing out of it

Top Bottom