napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Youtube Channel's Updates...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
So, as you all know, all of my youtube channels were removed by youtube... You can all thank members of The 44's forums, Nest of Giants and The 44 on swole. The 44 had his channel removed on two separate and occasions and then I was immediately blamed for what reason, I STILL do not know... Not only have him and I been friends for a long time, but what exactly would my reasoning be? I have no clue whatsoever, zero, and to me, these guys just have hatred for me and wanted to create a reason... They are of no sort of threat to me in any way and like I said, we have been friends since he first joined here... So these guys began to report all of my videos until the channel was shut down.. I have never reported any video on anyone at anytime, not even to people I do not like... Im sorry, but that is PATHETIC and childish acts... If I have an issue with someone, a REAL issue, its not going to be hidden and not something so sad in that regards but to me, thats what pathetic people do... They attempt to hurt people in that way instead of being men but like I said, pathetic people do pathetic things... I even let 44 advertise his new forum ON THIS SITE and also, why would I ever report people knowing that someone could come back and do the exact same thing to me? How stupid could one be? Not to mention, there were comments made that others had been removed and I was unscathed... HOW MANY OTHER CHANNELS out there are unscathed that we know of? Ridiculous, not to mention, I HAVE had strikes in the past, but I would NEVER publicize that so someone could know they actually got to me and could go for me to get me kicked off but hey, I actually have common sense here... So basically, my channel was taken down over NOTHING I was involved in... So everyone that is upset as to why, now you know... On top of that, after speaking with 44 last night, he now knows why his channel was taken down and that I had nothing to do with it, after all this bull shit that was done by others...

So, all of these issues have been appealed and now it's just a waiting game and you just never know... So stay tuned because if the channels are allowed back up, great, I truly hope so considering that was three years of long and hard work and a few THOUSAND videos... However, if they are not, there will of course be a new channel but as we know how easy it is to have videos removed, I have something better coming... I will have my own network to upload videos that NOONE can touch... It will be similar to youtube and i can talk about anything i want at anytime without anyone reporting them... unless they want to report it to me... So not to worry, this actually will turn out to be far bigger and far better and all it did was piss me off enough to do something far bigger and make a bigger impact... So stay tuned for updates as this will be starting VERY soon..

Sorry to hear bro... I know all too well about what you're talking about. It's very unfortunate. I hope your channel gets put back up and good luck with your new endeavors.

It is unreal how childish people can be sometimes. I hope the channels come back because the content was really helping people........newbies and veterans alike. And trust me, I completely get how much time goes into these videos and it is a ton. I am sure you are extremely frustrated but glad to see you know how to handle things the right way.

Dylan, as I mentioned to you before your videos have become paramount to me in the planning of my first cycle, and I'm sure 1000's of others would say the same. I was wondering what had happened when I searched for one of your videos earlier only to see that the channel had been taken down.

I sincerely hope all this bullshit politics dies down and you can continue producing content as before and I'm looking forward to seeing future developments.

Keep the faith bro.

Absolutely pathetic and childish to say the least.
I'm starting to lose faith in this snowflake infested butthurt, weak, fake ass world. The true good people are hard to find these days. That's why I keep my circle small.

Ridiculous!!!
I planned and researched from your videos. The information was and is important for overall success and health and well-being .

So, as you all know, all of my youtube channels were removed by youtube... You can all thank members of The 44's forums, Nest of Giants and The 44 on swole. The 44 had his channel removed on two separate and occasions and then I was immediately blamed for what reason, I STILL do not know... Not only have him and I been friends for a long time, but what exactly would my reasoning be? I have no clue whatsoever, zero, and to me, these guys just have hatred for me and wanted to create a reason... They are of no sort of threat to me in any way and like I said, we have been friends since he first joined here... So these guys began to report all of my videos until the channel was shut down.. I have never reported any video on anyone at anytime, not even to people I do not like... Im sorry, but that is PATHETIC and childish acts... If I have an issue with someone, a REAL issue, its not going to be hidden and not something so sad in that regards but to me, thats what pathetic people do... They attempt to hurt people in that way instead of being men but like I said, pathetic people do pathetic things... I even let 44 advertise his new forum ON THIS SITE and also, why would I ever report people knowing that someone could come back and do the exact same thing to me? How stupid could one be? Not to mention, there were comments made that others had been removed and I was unscathed... HOW MANY OTHER CHANNELS out there are unscathed that we know of? Ridiculous, not to mention, I HAVE had strikes in the past, but I would NEVER publicize that so someone could know they actually got to me and could go for me to get me kicked off but hey, I actually have common sense here... So basically, my channel was taken down over NOTHING I was involved in... So everyone that is upset as to why, now you know... On top of that, after speaking with 44 last night, he now knows why his channel was taken down and that I had nothing to do with it, after all this bull shit that was done by others...

So, all of these issues have been appealed and now it's just a waiting game and you just never know... So stay tuned because if the channels are allowed back up, great, I truly hope so considering that was three years of long and hard work and a few THOUSAND videos... However, if they are not, there will of course be a new channel but as we know how easy it is to have videos removed, I have something better coming... I will have my own network to upload videos that NOONE can touch... It will be similar to youtube and i can talk about anything i want at anytime without anyone reporting them... unless they want to report it to me... So not to worry, this actually will turn out to be far bigger and far better and all it did was piss me off enough to do something far bigger and make a bigger impact... So stay tuned for updates as this will be starting VERY soon..
Im behind you bro. 100%

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

This really disgusts me. Your videos were well researched, very informative and prevented countless numbers of people from hurting themselves.

The people who caused this trouble are the most ignorant hating excuses for humans who clearly care nothing for the wellbeing of others.

I look forward to seeing the new network, I am pleased you will be able to put out top quality information without the risk of Youtube's over zealous thought police algorithm destroying it all.

these videos were ALL backed up and will be back up in one capacity or another.. .i would never allow them to be downloaded by others though LOL, that would place me on the all time ignorant list... im shocked that would even be asked...

the thing is that 44 and I are and have always been good friends, real life friends, not just people that speak online... thats what REALLY gets me... he and I have always had a good understanding but OTHERS have to start childish, kid like nonsense... even going as far now as saying "thats what I get if I fuck with them" etc.. .I mean REALLY... REALLY... that makes you so bad ass and tough to sit behind a keyboard and TELL on people... LMFAO.. yeah, you are scary... thats the biggest BITCH move a person can make but thats okay, no retaliation is necessary... im not a pussy ass bitch that goes that route... i dont need to do things like that... and in all honesty, this was nothing more than helpful... it only got my other plans going into beast mode...

Now, per my discussion with the 44, there was apparently a doctor writing letters to youtube about both of us and that hurt us both but regardless, they still launched a huge campaign and have posts of many members saying they had reported hundreds of my videos and i have the emails from youtube confirming these reports as well so like i said, coward bull shit moves to say the least...

The people who made these complaints to youtube really are cowards, you've done the right thing by not descending to their level.

It's obvious that there is a huge amount of envy towards you - a backhanded compliment really!

The people who made these complaints to youtube really are cowards, you've done the right thing by not descending to their level.

It's obvious that there is a huge amount of envy towards you - a backhanded compliment really!

Like i said, im not a little bitch that hides... if someone wants a real issue then you handle it like a man... not a pussy but hey thats the way it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For those of you NOT privy to the depth of Dylan’s and my relationship let me say this... he and I walked away from this heads up and as always men. Our friendship extends beyond YouTube and we advise one another and shoot the shit. Yes I own NOG, yes I own On Swole... color me bad I guess.
A doctor fucked us both up and before any of this was known someone made an assumption and a video, but it was NOT the NOG that got him banned. Everyone doesn’t get along, hell what matters is he and I do. Do we see eye to eye on everything? No, but as men we respect one another. If I say something I own it. So let me own this... in the endregardless of sites we’re brothers in iron. One day we’ll all play nice I’m sure but what matters is D and 44 remain bros.
He can post his videos on the Swole site if he pleases... invitation already extended. We’ve already discussed a collab to address shit like this... but some of you Chuck Norris’s wouldn’t know that. Obviously too busy calling my guys red neck mother fuckers to be aware of what we do. (Pointed comment) I started here pretty much and still am here for a reason... Dylan. So understand mishaps happen. This isn’t a competition bros. The message is the same... safe use and unless you’re me cuz I’ll pin motor oil for gains dammit. 44 out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww this is some bull DG.....Your channel was the most informative regarding this issue.

Can't wait for whatever you have lined up

For those of you NOT privy to the depth of Dylan’s and my relationship let me say this... he and I walked away from this heads up and as always men. Our friendship extends beyond YouTube and we advise one another and shoot the shit. Yes I own NOG, yes I own On Swole... color me bad I guess.
A doctor fucked us both up and before any of this was known someone made an assumption and a video, but it was NOT the NOG that got him banned. Everyone doesn’t get along, hell what matters is he and I do. Do we see eye to eye on everything? No, but as men we respect one another. If I say something I own it. So let me own this... in the endregardless of sites we’re brothers in iron. One day we’ll all play nice I’m sure but what matters is D and 44 remain bros.
He can post his videos on the Swole site if he pleases... invitation already extended. We’ve already discussed a collab to address shit like this... but some of you Chuck Norris’s wouldn’t know that. Obviously too busy calling my guys red neck mother fuckers to be aware of what we do. (Pointed comment) I started here pretty much and still am here for a reason... Dylan. So understand mishaps happen. This isn’t a competition bros. The message is the same... safe use and unless you’re me cuz I’ll pin motor oil for gains dammit. 44 out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for providing more clarity bro...

Here's my main issue here... THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING FOR US TO WORK OUT because there was never and problem to begin with... this was all a facade created by others.. the entire damn thing... Just to give more insight on our relationship without getting into too much detail... we have shared family pictures with each other, 44 sending me proud pictures of his son and videos of him training, me sending him personal family pictures on holidays and events... our conversations are always around LIFE, not much about all this to be honest... we've even had late night talks, i mean late and even situations that we had to work together on to help friends (im sure you remember LOL) but no matter what, anyway i call him or he calls me, each one is always there for the other... so for others to insinuate or say ANYTHING negative about us hurting each has me seeing fucking red and for a bull shit video to be posted first saying I did something i had NOTHING to do with is infuriating and then telling everyone to attack me and report all my videos, and i see posts that were made of people claiming they did 30 or more videos from multiple people, thats really crosing a line and THEN to say I better know not to mess with this and that... insanity... i mean, come on... people need to STOP the childish shit.. if you dont like something NO PROBLEM, i dont care when people say things etc... i dont care for it but whatever, but when you actually start hurting people, thats crossing a line and then to try to drive a wedge in between others, especially close friends, thats even worse

That's too bad. Like its been said you have helped many people! I know you'll be back and bigger. Haters gonna hate! Haha

Also whatever doctor reported us clearly could care less about the well being of others

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom