domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife may be dying

My wife may be dying

She's been getting dizzy spells for weeks.Last Saturday she ate dinner & threw it all up right there at the table.She spent the next 24 hrs sleeping & vomiting.I took her to the hospital the next day.I had to carry her.She couldn't walk.
    A hundred tests later they said she had ketoacidosis.It's basically a symptom of a poorly managed diabetic diet.
    They got her sugar under control,but her BP is still spiking.
    A few days later we found out she had a stroke.I knew this!One side of her body was so noticeably weaker than the other.
    Well it turns out she has two blockages.One in her stomach(the easy one) & one in the back of her head.Then here we wait.

I am not one to share my personal shit with anyone,but this forum has been like family to me since I joined about a year ago.

Say a prayer & if you're not religious think some positive thoughts our way please??

Dang bro.. sorry to hear this!! Prayers and good thoughts headed your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brother i pray daily and i will certainly say prayers for her... i cannot imagine how you feel and im not going to try to... just know this... you have a family here that truly cares about you and brother, i hope more than anything right now that she is okay, i truly do... if you need me, let me know

Damn man I'm sorry

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    brother i pray daily and i will certainly say prayers for her... i cannot imagine how you feel and im not going to try to... just know this... you have a family here that truly cares about you and brother, i hope more than anything right now that she is okay, i truly do... if you need me, let me know
    Thanks MrClark & my brother Dylan.I feel like such a bitch with this liquid pouring out of my eyes.She's my whole world.I can't imagine life without her.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way brother. I'm sorry to hear you guys are having to go through this. 🙏🙏🙏

Banned
    I'm really sorry bro. My wife is having health issues with similar symptoms and they've done test after test and can't figure it out. It's severely effected her quality of life. I say this because I understand what it's like to worry that much about the most important person in your life and not be able to help them. My thoughts are with you both.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

You guys are in our prayers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Damn bro.. I can't imagine life without my other half. I hope she gets better soon! Stay strong! God is good

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DTA707 View Post
    I'm really sorry bro. My wife is having health issues with similar symptoms and they've done test after test and can't figure it out. It's severely effected her quality of life. I say this because I understand what it's like to worry that much about the most important person in your life and not be able to help them. My thoughts are with you both.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    I hear you bro.I like to kid with her about first turning my hair grey then taking it away.My Beloved Pat had gastrointestinal surgery in 2009 & didn't get out of the hospital til 2010.Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong.