napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My wife may be dying

Flanex

She's been getting dizzy spells for weeks.Last Saturday she ate dinner & threw it all up right there at the table.She spent the next 24 hrs sleeping & vomiting.I took her to the hospital the next day.I had to carry her.She couldn't walk.
A hundred tests later they said she had ketoacidosis.It's basically a symptom of a poorly managed diabetic diet.
They got her sugar under control,but her BP is still spiking.
A few days later we found out she had a stroke.I knew this!One side of her body was so noticeably weaker than the other.
Well it turns out she has two blockages.One in her stomach(the easy one) & one in the back of her head.Then here we wait.

I am not one to share my personal shit with anyone,but this forum has been like family to me since I joined about a year ago.

Say a prayer & if you're not religious think some positive thoughts our way please??

Dang bro.. sorry to hear this!! Prayers and good thoughts headed your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brother i pray daily and i will certainly say prayers for her... i cannot imagine how you feel and im not going to try to... just know this... you have a family here that truly cares about you and brother, i hope more than anything right now that she is okay, i truly do... if you need me, let me know

brother i pray daily and i will certainly say prayers for her... i cannot imagine how you feel and im not going to try to... just know this... you have a family here that truly cares about you and brother, i hope more than anything right now that she is okay, i truly do... if you need me, let me know

Thanks MrClark & my brother Dylan.I feel like such a bitch with this liquid pouring out of my eyes.She's my whole world.I can't imagine life without her.

Thoughts and prayers coming your way brother. I'm sorry to hear you guys are having to go through this. 🙏🙏🙏

I'm really sorry bro. My wife is having health issues with similar symptoms and they've done test after test and can't figure it out. It's severely effected her quality of life. I say this because I understand what it's like to worry that much about the most important person in your life and not be able to help them. My thoughts are with you both.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Damn bro.. I can't imagine life without my other half. I hope she gets better soon! Stay strong! God is good

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I'm really sorry bro. My wife is having health issues with similar symptoms and they've done test after test and can't figure it out. It's severely effected her quality of life. I say this because I understand what it's like to worry that much about the most important person in your life and not be able to help them. My thoughts are with you both.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I hear you bro.I like to kid with her about first turning my hair grey then taking it away.My Beloved Pat had gastrointestinal surgery in 2009 & didn't get out of the hospital til 2010.Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong.

Prayers going out to you guys, bro. My wife is my whole world..I cannot imagine the pain you are in with the life of your soulmate in jeopardy. I pray for a miraculous recovery for your wife.

Prayers going out to you guys, bro. My wife is my whole world..I cannot imagine the pain you are in with the life of your soulmate in jeopardy. I pray for a miraculous recovery for your wife.

Thanks juice

Hey brother you've got my prayers and thoughts. If you need to vent or whatever pm me. We can surespot or whatever. Just know this forum and The 44 are holding in our prayers.

Thanks MrClark & my brother Dylan.I feel like such a bitch with this liquid pouring out of my eyes.She's my whole world.I can't imagine life without her.
a bitch? are you kidding me.. just the thought of that with my wife and i would be more than crying... that just tells me how much you love her brother.. i would be fucking lost without my wife so i can only imagine... im here for you always bro

I'm so sorry to hear this...I can't even imagine what both of you are going through. My prayers are with you both. I'm so sorry

Top Bottom