domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My thoughts on Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

My thoughts on Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Do you want to hear first hand insight on primobolan? Do you want the facts as well as the many thoughts I have on it? Hear all of this and much more in my new video...

My thoughts on Primobolan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKRi...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Do you want to hear first hand insight on primobolan? Do you want the facts as well as the many thoughts I have on it? Hear all of this and much more in my new video...

My thoughts on Primobolan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKRi...ature=youtu.be
    Awesome video brother! I know this is one you are very passionate about. You have me wanting to get on some primo after seeing this!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Awesome video brother! I know this is one you are very passionate about. You have me wanting to get on some primo after seeing this!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    ALMOST as passionate as I am...lol. When you are getting older more and more things get trashed. Luckily test deca eq and primo sit well with me. As a matter of fact, think primo is fantastic for the older guys Plus it lets us use less deca and test, yet crank up the primo.

Good vid brother!

thanks guys... you know how much i love primo so i tried to convey why its so great to everyone!

thanks guys... you know how much i love primo so i tried to convey why its so great to everyone!
    I'm getting ready to hop on primo in the next 3-4 weeks! I'm stoked bro.. You've been telling for a while now, so it's time to see what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    I'm getting ready to hop on primo in the next 3-4 weeks! I'm stoked bro.. You've been telling for a while now, so it's time to see what's up.

it will be a game changer... one of the best moves you've made... you will see... =) i'll wait for my thank you from you later... LOL

it will be a game changer... one of the best moves you've made... you will see... =) i'll wait for my thank you from you later... LOL
    In the video you mentioned using 150 test, 150 deca and 200 primo. Why such a low dose of primo? Is less required because of the added deca or was this is mainly experimental?

Quote Originally Posted by punkpwnzor View Post
    In the video you mentioned using 150 test, 150 deca and 200 primo. Why such a low dose of primo? Is less required because of the added deca or was this is mainly experimental?

you have to pay better attention... that was during a cruise, not a real cycle...

ok so where do you get real primo? lol

you have to pay better attention... that was during a cruise, not a real cycle...
    Ya I thought I missed something haha. Is their anything to gain from a cruise like that? How was the sense of well-being?