napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My thoughts and experience on Deca/EQ versus Tren for recomp/shredding

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I am nearing the last month of my current blast, and wanted to give my thoughts on this cycle. I wanted to do a little expiriment this time with using Deca and EQ in cutting/recomp versus Tren with those being the only changing variable and give my personal experience and thoughts on it, only after giving it enough time to give a fair assessment...so here it is.

Many of you know that I haven't had the best time with Tren, especially after last summer when I just had some bad side effects including no appetite and low to no libido. I wanted a viable alternative to the harshness of Tren even though I loved the look it gave me. I want to feel good on cycle as well as look good. I figure there's no point in cycling if you feel like shit right? Many of you also know my love for Deca and EQ with test, but I've only used it to gain size in a surplus in the winter until now.

Well I've been on for about 12 weeks now, and I gotta say this cycle has been absolutely incredible. My current cycle is this

Test c 750mg per week
Deca 500mg per week
EQ 800mg per week
Masteron 800mg per week
Winstrol 50mg per day (last 6 weeks)
GW 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day
Sr9009 40mg per day

Last summer my cycle was EXACTLY the same compounds and dosages minus the Deca and EQ and with Tren instead at 400mg per week, so keep that in mind. Those are the only differences

Right now, I am bigger, harder, leaner (yes leaner), grainier, more vascular, WAY STRONGER, and fuller than I was a year ago. I am exactly 3 lbs heavier than a year ago with about 1% bodyfat less than I was on tren.

My diet has been identical to a year ago. If anything, I may actually be eating slightly more because my appetite isn't being suppressed by Tren. So the whole thing about Tren magically burning fat? Meh....I don't think it's all that. This cycle has blown it out of the water in that regard.

Now here is the kicker....cardio has actually been LESS (about half) of what it was a year ago, because I was losing fat at such a rapid rate. Nuts huh? Ya I'll take it. I have veins very prominently throughout my abs, serratus and obliques, and those don't come in strong for me until I'm pretty damn low on bodyfat.

Another thing, is I've been battling lower back lumbar issues since April (over a month before the cycle started) and I have done no deadlifts, squats, or bent over row movements at all. I head to accommodate with other exercise selections. On the plus side, the Deca has my joints and shoulders feeling incredible, and after avoiding bench press for over 18 months not only am I benching again, I'm benching heavy and setting PRs. I did 365 for 6 like it was nothing at a bodyweight of 193 lbs.

I've seriously never looked better, and if it weren't for my back I'd say ive never felt better. Guys, I am truly in love with these compounds and I've proven how versatile and effective these things can be no matter what your goal is. Now everybody is a little different, and I know that not everyone responds so well to aromatizing compounds like me, but this is MY EXPERIENCE and what I wanted to share with you all. It's a bit of a different side to the "norm" cookie cutter protocols to cutting....and I just want you all to know that there's always more than one way to skin a cat. Its all about finding what works for you, and I have found the best compounds for me no matter what. At my age, I want to feel good on cycle and I'm also looking at the longevity side of things. As of right now I have no plans to ever use Tren again, and I honestly can't see a reason to use anything other than test Deca and EQ as my bread and butter, and then add other things in for the fine details depending on my goals (Masteron, winny, s4, GW, SR when cutting and recomping) and (MK-677, Dbol, LGD, rad, etc when bulking).

I'll try to get you guys up some progress pics here soon before the end of cycle when I get a chance to get some together

Awesome review..I'm a firm believer that you can make any compounds do whatever you want them to do. Learn em n control em. Can't wait for the pics!

Awesome review..I'm a firm believer that you can make any compounds do whatever you want them to do. Learn em n control em. Can't wait for the pics!

Absolutely bro. Ive seriously surprised myself at just what these compounds can do for this goal.

a lot of people dont realize that tren is derived from nandrolone with some slight modifications so deca and tren share a lot of similarities... im just so happy you are reacting to it the way you are... i love tren but i dont want to deal with the sides anymore either.. its great when you see the results but then when you really think about the bull shit that comes with it, you just get tired of it.. im so glad you had this experience and shared it in such detail to help others... this helped way more people than you can imagine brother... awesome review and im just so happy for you in general...

Cough*getonstage*couch
That was the original plan brother. To compete in October, but my back issues made me second guess that because I thought my lower body would be lacking without squats and deads. Surprisingly I've kept my size and strength in them pretty well without those movements doing a lot of leg presses, extensions, lunges etc...

It's still a thought bro...trust me lol

a lot of people dont realize that tren is derived from nandrolone with some slight modifications so deca and tren share a lot of similarities... im just so happy you are reacting to it the way you are... i love tren but i dont want to deal with the sides anymore either.. its great when you see the results but then when you really think about the bull shit that comes with it, you just get tired of it.. im so glad you had this experience and shared it in such detail to help others... this helped way more people than you can imagine brother... awesome review and im just so happy for you in general...
Thanks a lot brother! That mean a great deal to me, as always....and I certainly wanted to share my experience with others mainly to sway the crowd that tren is not the be all end all to recomp and cutting that it's been claimed to be. There are certainly a lot of things to consider with sides, health, etc when it comes to tren.

That's not to mention what it does to temper and mood. My marriage, friendships, etc all suffered due to tren and I can't or wont ever have that happen again

Last edited:
Glad it's all going good for you man keep after it! Come tomorrow probably gonna be some more space in that gym for you if I don't make the cut lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Glad it's all going good for you man keep after it! Come tomorrow probably gonna be some more space in that gym for you if I don't make the cut lol

I appreciate the support bro, and I hope to see you in there, and fingers crossed everything goes well for you bud. I'm gonna need a spotter next time I bench!

Nice write up boss! I'm a fan of nandrolones too. I've seen lots of people raving over EQ and Mas but I've had no experience with them. You've definitely mastered the use of your compounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate the support bro, and I hope to see you in there, and fingers crossed everything goes well for you bud. I'm gonna need a spotter next time I bench!
Thanks man they hit us tomorrow but anytime you need one just let me know always need some fuel to work harder

Interesting write up RR. Thanks for the food for thought.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Nice write up boss! I'm a fan of nandrolones too. I've seen lots of people raving over EQ and Mas but I've had no experience with them. You've definitely mastered the use of your compounds.

Thanks a lot brother. I appreciate that

Can you go into detail on your ai and caber dosing ? I ran test and deca not to long ago very dry for me and now I I bought sustanon and eq and deca .

Awesome review, it's actually very helpful! Thanks man! I might have to steal your cycle also lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This is gonna be my next cycle for sure. I've always used tren because I like the look of it but I'm curious as to how my body will respond to these. Can't wait, thanks Rick!

Can you go into detail on your ai and caber dosing ? I ran test and deca not to long ago very dry for me and now I I bought sustanon and eq and deca .

Well bro, I'm not estrogen sensitive or prolactin sensitive at all, so my dosing is probably far less than most. I don't even need an AI unless I'm over 500mg and even then I don't need a lot. As a result of that I also don't require prolactin control unless I get pretty high on nandrolone dosing.

I have been using Aromasin at 15mg EOD but recently backed it off a little more to about 12mg EOD. I am not using any caber as I have not needed it with Deca at all.

Keep in mind that most people are not like me and will require some more level of control for both

Top Bottom