domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My thoughts on clenbuterol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

My thoughts on clenbuterol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

In this video, I discuss my personal thoughts on clenbuterol. It is no large secret I have a firm stance against anyone using clenbuterol. I go into great detail explaining the reasoning behind this and he provides other, safer and more effective alternatives to clenbuterol use... You do not want to miss this video!

My thoughts on clenbuterol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-HDWa3pFaY

Clen is by far the worst. I once had my calves seize up on me so bad at the gym I had to crawl to my car. Looked like a fucking idiot too lol.

Glad to see this video done with so many thinking clen is such a good idea. I can't stress enough just how bad of an idea it is to even consider using clen

Hey Dylan, I would love to see a video with your thoughts on carrier oils. There's been some recent discussion about switching to a more refined carrier oil with some sources, but I would personally like some more insight on the subject.

Would you say the same for Albuterol? It's basically just a clen with a much shorter half life, yes? Same side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by was17 View Post
    Would you say the same for Albuterol? It's basically just a clen with a much shorter half life, yes? Same side effects?
    Albuterol is actually much safer, but I'm not a big fan of it either. I've used it and never really saw much other than energy and jitters taking it

I tried it this weekend, only 4mgs in the morning and shakes were insane... Not sure how people do 12-18mgs a day split three times. Energy is great, but it was a nervous energy.

Dylan, you know what it boils down to. I'm sure you understand. Most if not almost all people are generally lazy by nature. Alot folks, want something for nothing. There is not, never was, and never will be a magic pill to give people the body of their dreams. I mean dangerous chemicals?! There doesn't have to be a risk factor. It's perplexing that people want to put any kind of risk in the equation. Life is a freaking risk factor on it's own! Here is the formula: diet, patience, discipline, sweat blood!!! This is to the fat people at the gym: "stop doing the fucking preacher curl as your only workout and go up and get your ass on the stairmaster!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stateofmind View Post
    Hey Dylan, I would love to see a video with your thoughts on carrier oils. There's been some recent discussion about switching to a more refined carrier oil with some sources, but I would personally like some more insight on the subject.
    sorry bro but thats not something i care to get into on youtube or anywhere else for that matter... im not a brewer and dont want to discuss it... thats something to discuss with sources

Quote Originally Posted by was17 View Post
    I tried it this weekend, only 4mgs in the morning and shakes were insane... Not sure how people do 12-18mgs a day split three times. Energy is great, but it was a nervous energy.
    absolutely bro, i wont even advise anything on it whatsoever