napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Testosterone is low

Garrett Davis

Hey, guys, I was on here a couple weeks ago talking about doing LGD and I got curious about my T levels so I got a blood test done for it.

These are the results

TESTOSTERONE,FR(DIALYSIS) AND TOTAL(LC/MS/MS)
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 159 LOW 250-1100 ng/dL 01
FREE TESTOSTERONE 37.2 35.0-155.0 pg/mL 0

I am 19 and this may explain why it's so hard for me to put on muscle even tho I eat correctly and workout right. I usually always am very tired throughout the day and never have much energy could this be the cause?
Also, do you guys recommend going to see a doctor about TRT?

I'm
6'3"
170 lbs
bf 6%

Have you ever taken anything hormonal? I recommend going to see an endo asap. Your levels are extremely low and that's especially alarming at your young age

6'3 and 170 pounds! You are not eating right at all. If your eating the calories you would be gaining weight, fat or muscle (depending on training) but you would be gaining weight

definitely need to see an endo

get yourself to an endo asap man... dont do anything else whatsoever but that first.. period... there are definitely issues here that need seriously addressed...

I eat 3500 calories and I am training right. I am decently strong I just don't grow. Anyways, thank you guys for the quick responses it means a lot.

I have to see my primary care physician before I can see an endo for some reason. The endo's office said I had to be referred before I could make an appointment.

Thats fine... they want their referral process but 3500 is clearly not enough at your age so thats part of the problem too

I have to see my primary care physician before I can see an endo for some reason. The endo's office said I had to be referred before I could make an appointment.

I get this all the time and I just lie and say I have a referral from primary. They usually dont call or follow up etc.. If they ask for paper work you forgot it. Such a racket...

I get this all the time and I just lie and say I have a referral from primary. They usually dont call or follow up etc.. If they ask for paper work you forgot it. Such a racket...
they just want their office visits bro... all of them!

Like many have said, get to the endo ASAP. Those levels are extremely low. Need to find out if there is something else going on first.

I have a lump on one of my balls but they don’t know if it’s bad yet. The took a lot of blood and will have results Monday. Also, the Doc said I could have something wrong with my pituitary gland

Last edited:
I have a lump on one of my balls but they don’t know if it’s bad yet. The took a lot of blood and will have results Monday. Also, the Doc said I could have something wrong with my pituitary gland
Yes thats very low for your age....i assume if they cant determine anything as far as bloodwork etc...they will make you go few months no protein powder or supps....more blood work..its going to be a process..there not just gonna give you trt...endos want to find out why its low first....at last you will do a mri catscan...check for pituitary adinomas...and such....dont be alarmed they are common......1 in 5 adults have one and dont know it....so ive heard....i have one myself...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes thats very low for your age....i assume if they cant determine anything as far as bloodwork etc...they will make you go few months no protein powder or supps....more blood work..its going to be a process..there not just gonna give you trt...endos want to find out why its low first....at last you will do a mri catscan...check for pituitary adinomas...and such....dont be alarmed they are common......1 in 5 adults have one and dont know it....so ive heard....i have one myself...

Hope all goes well good luck bud.....

Top Bottom