napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Test/Primo/Bold Cyp/Tbol cycle

Energy08

My cycle coming to an end and it’s had some great results as well as unexpected issues.
Test 400 weeks 1-16
Primo 600 weeks 1-12
Bold Cyp 500 weeks 1-16
Tbol 40mg Last 4 weeks

Pros
Growth great with no unwanted water gain
Low sides overall
Fantastic strength gain
First time using any oral and I found Tbol is great for my goals. Kicked in fast with increased hardness, pumps, and strength.

Cons
Primo seemed to cause an unwanted fatigue feeling at end of cycle. I’m guessing this was cause of issue however I had not experienced this before.
Bold Cyp increased my hunger which I expected but it caused a little unwanted bf increase
Small amount of acne in scalp

Oral
My first time to use any oral and I really like the overall feeling and results it gave. I have not ran end of cycle labs yet to see strain on liver however I feel great now.

Questions
Has anyone experience Primo causing unwanted fatigue after 12 weeks? I’ve ran primo a few times and never had this.

no, never once have i ever had that kind of experience with primo and ive ran it more than 5 times... i guess im lost.. how can you say it was primo that caused this when you are running multiple compounds, not to mention a toxic oral on the back end of the cycle

D
I can’t say for sure if the primo is what caused the fatigue but everyone responds differently. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced that before. This was my 3rd time to run primo and had never had this issue. This issue also occurred prior to the Tbol.
The fatigue seemed to resolve on its own but who really knows why. My mid cycle labs looked pretty good with exception of lipids we’re out of wack. Maybe That was it. We will probably never know.....always appreciate you writing back.

D
I can’t say for sure if the primo is what caused the fatigue but everyone responds differently. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced that before. This was my 3rd time to run primo and had never had this issue. This issue also occurred prior to the Tbol.
The fatigue seemed to resolve on its own but who really knows why. My mid cycle labs looked pretty good with exception of lipids we’re out of wack. Maybe That was it. We will probably never know.....always appreciate you writing back.

I would be hard pressed to blame it on the primo. No way to know with certainty but you were running three compounds at the time so its hard to say.

I'd venture to say it's something else and not primo. Orals are notorious for lethargy

Top Bottom