napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My summer cycle

21infantry

Im currently running 400mg Cyp 400mg Decca 800mg EQ on week 7. Biggest cycle I have ever ran, it's starting to show, I'm so stoked I'm Fuller not really bigger yet but strength started to come on hit 315 on the bench for three today, I could barely hit 315 for one six weeks ago. I have a feeling I'm going to see some serious size come in the next 4 weeks.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Im currently running 400mg Cyp 400mg Decca 800mg EQ on week 7. Biggest cycle I have ever ran, it's starting to show, I'm so stoked I'm Fuller not really bigger yet but strength started to come on hit 315 on the bench for three today, I could barely hit 315 for one six weeks ago. I have a feeling I'm going to see some serious size come in the next 4 weeks.

Awesome to hear buddy. Basically what I'm running right now except I'm running more test. I'm in week 5 and just starting to see some strength gains myself. I got 365 for 5 yesterday which is a personal best. I'm actually staying pretty dry and have even leaned out some. I'm at 197 which is up aboyt 3 lbs total from the start of the cycle...yet harder, leaner, bigger and fuller

It's gonna be a great cycle for you I'm sure bro. Keep me updated on how it goes for you. You're off to one hell of a start!

nice stack bro... i really like the doses and compound choices... you should have extremely nice results!

Same here, dose the same too. I'm kicking with Tb, only week 2. Nice to hear the strength kicking in for you,,
I'm Very eager, but def. Not rushing it.

Awesome to hear buddy. Basically what I'm running right now except I'm running more test. I'm in week 5 and just starting to see some strength gains myself. I got 365 for 5 yesterday which is a personal best. I'm actually staying pretty dry and have even leaned out some. I'm at 197 which is up aboyt 3 lbs total from the start of the cycle...yet harder, leaner, bigger and fuller

It's gonna be a great cycle for you I'm sure bro. Keep me updated on how it goes for you. You're off to one hell of a start!
I'm in the same boat, after a initial gain of 5lbs, I am about 3 pounds down. I'm at a 3k calorie level and have increased cardio.

This is the highest volume and mg, I have ever ran. Sides are all in check with religious auxcillaries.

that was the first thing i thought but this is a good, moderate dose brother... you KNOW exactly what you are doing at this point so i dont think you will have any issues at all, unless gains are an issue? LOL

I'm in the same boat, after a initial gain of 5lbs, I am about 3 pounds down. I'm at a 3k calorie level and have increased cardio.

That's still great 21, keep the cardio. You'll probably be adding at 3000 cals, the cardio is good especially the EQ helps..

That's still great 21, keep the cardio. You'll probably be adding at 3000 cals, the cardio is good especially the EQ helps..
Thanks man, everyday I wake up a tad leaner a tad stronger and a tad tighter and bigger, I'm feeling like a Greek god right now.

Top Bottom