domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My summer Biotech cycle has started! Primo/Mast/EQ/Test

My summer Biotech cycle has started! Primo/Mast/EQ/Test

Hey everyone, I just started up my cycle and decided I wanted to do a bit of a little semi-log for it. I'll try to keep it somewhat updated. I'm doing things a bit differently now. I'm coming up on my 44th birthday and I like to take a more mild approach to my cycles now with my compound choices and stay away from orals, Tren. Etc....

This is actually going to be my first time with primo so I'm pretty stoked. Im also running Proviron which I'm loving already. I actually started that with my TRT a couple months ago. I'm a couple weeks in the cycle right now. The goal is mostly just to get harder and leaner, and maybe make a few gains in the process. I'm starting in a good place. I'm around 8.5% or so give or take and weigh around 194-195

I'll give some more info as I go but these are the dosages

Test 500mg per week
    Primo 800mg per week
    EQ 800mg per week
    Masteron E 600mg per week
    Proviron 50mg per day

16 week cycle

Also running s4 and GW with this cycle.

EVERYTHING I'm running is biotech.

Should be a lot of fun! Stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Hey everyone, I just started up my cycle and decided I wanted to do a bit of a little semi-log for it. I'll try to keep it somewhat updated. I'm doing things a bit differently now. I'm coming up on my 44th birthday and I like to take a more mild approach to my cycles now with my compound choices and stay away from orals, Tren. Etc....

This is actually going to be my first time with primo so I'm pretty stoked. Im also running Proviron which I'm loving already. I actually started that with my TRT a couple months ago. I'm a couple weeks in the cycle right now. The goal is mostly just to get harder and leaner, and maybe make a few gains in the process. I'm starting in a good place. I'm around 8.5% or so give or take and weigh around 194-195

I'll give some more info as I go but these are the dosages

Test 500mg per week
    Primo 800mg per week
    EQ 800mg per week
    Masteron E 600mg per week
    Proviron 50mg per day

16 week cycle

Also running s4 and GW with this cycle.

EVERYTHING I'm running is biotech.

Should be a lot of fun! Stay tuned
    I’ll be following bro! Eventually when my BF% is low enough I’d love to run something similar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you've changed your opinion on Proviron. Don't you think Proviron and Masteron together are a little bit overkill? Plus you're adding Primo on top of that. Got yourself a DHT sandwich... Lol

Following along...

Following brotha.... Hope the cycle goes smooth

Good luck with your cycle, following as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I see you've changed your opinion on Proviron. Don't you think Proviron and Masteron together are a little bit overkill? Plus you're adding Primo on top of that. Got yourself a DHT sandwich... Lol

Following along...
    Yes, it's a bit much on DHT, but proviron is actually going to stop here soon. Just running out wgat I have left which is another week or so. Got the proviron mostly to go with my trt during my cruise. I do pretty damn good with DHTs in general and I'm intrigued to run primo and masteron together. In the past it's always been winstrol and masteron, but I won't be using winstrol as a finisher this time and I'm running masteron lower than I did last summer (from 800 down to 600). Everything is always subject to change as I go along of course, but this is the tentative plan.

At some point I'll try to get you guys some pics up. Not sure how soon, but I definitely want before and afters with this cycle.

I'm also acquiring some GH. I have a kit on hand now, and will be getting more, but I'm on the fence on whether I'll be using it this summer or starting in the fall. First and foremost I want to be hard, dry, and lean this summer....and that's why I may wait on the GH. I've never ran it before so those that have, if you want to give your thoughts feel free. I was planning on 3-4iu per day

Quote Originally Posted by GoneWithGomez View Post
    I’ll be following bro! Eventually when my BF% is low enough I’d love to run something similar!

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    Following brotha.... Hope the cycle goes smooth
    Quote Originally Posted by moebetter View Post
    Good luck with your cycle, following as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Thanks for following guys!

Following along, good luck!

very disciplined to be able to cut on 800 EQ , my 2nd cycle was 400 test+600 eq and i wanted to eat everything in sight