napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My steroid compound and cycle experiences Part 3: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Here is part 3 of my series on my personal steroid compound and cycle experiences... Once again, I go into great detail about different types of steroids and cycles I have ran, describing my experiences, how I ran them, the side effects, what I accomplished from them and much more... This series is a huge benefit for people looking to get first hand explanations of what to expect with different compounds and combinations... Enjoy!

My steroid compound and cycle experiences part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwi-OEz1dnk&feature=youtu.be

This has been a great informational series, Dylan! It's always nice hearing your perspective. Keep them coming!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Loving these most of all brother. I been busy as hell lately, but when time allows me to take a moment to myself these vids are what I look forward too!

thanks guys... having you two give your input is so valuable to me... i just like to give others some hands on experiences etc... its always nice to hear and compare everyones experiences, how they ran things etc...

Great series brother. Seeing both sides, facts on paper and personal experience is great as we all know how different they can be. Keep up the hard work.

thanks guys... having you two give your input is so valuable to me... i just like to give others some hands on experiences etc... its always nice to hear and compare everyones experiences, how they ran things etc...
Bro. Good video. Watching your new ones and reruns on YouTube gets me thru 35 mins cardio 5x week. Every once in a while I'll watch undisputed or first take on my phone in gym but mainly your vids.

Your body is transforming right in our eyes. Keep growing.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Great series brother. Seeing both sides, facts on paper and personal experience is great as we all know how different they can be. Keep up the hard work.
i appreciate it brother... trust me, im working on a sunday when i want to be watching football but i dont know any other way!

Bro. Good video. Watching your new ones and reruns on YouTube gets me thru 35 mins cardio 5x week. Every once in a while I'll watch undisputed or first take on my phone in gym but mainly your vids.

Your body is transforming right in our eyes. Keep growing.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
my two favorite shows that i watch during cardio every day! NICE! im really happy they help bro, thats what i do them for and when i hear you and others say things like that, it only inspires me to do more!

Top Bottom