napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My second cycle and previous history advice needed

Dirtydaddyfitness

Hy Mr Gemelli,

Im 28 y of age .
Im really big fan.of your videos. You really seem to be the person to listen, when it comes to sarms and steroids use. I have done 1 cycle this year 500 mg of test e 12 weeks, but pct was where i missed i think. 14 days after last injection Nolva only 40402020. I got really depressed on week 2-3 of pct.
But got over it. I gained alot 24 pounds
Starting stats:
182 cm
12% bf
86.5 kg

In the end of cycle:
182 cm
11% bf ?
98.5kg

As i came off i am in 4 th week of nolvadex only pct . Right now 96kg . All 2,5 kg lost in the first week of pct. Mostly water. But also body composition changed little bit . I do not look 11% bf anymore. Mabey 13%-14%
And i have this shoulder injury, after comimg off. Could it be that the water retention masked the injury, so i didnt felt it before?
Im gona stop training 7-10 days and then see how it is. Stretch it and try to heal it . Start training again.
And here comes my other question. I know that steroids doesent heal you. But the studies have shown that deca raises the collagen synthesis 270%. When the shoulder pain goes away and i have waited 4 months or so . And i wanna do another recomp cycle:

1-14 weeks. Test e 350 mg. Ew
3-14 weeks. npp. 350 mg. Ew
1-14 weeks. Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 weeks. Caber. 0,25 e3d
13-16 weeks. Hcg????
17-20. Weeks. Clomid 1001005050
17-20. Weeks. Nolva. 20202020

Is this cycle ok for clean bulk and mabey little help for.my shoulder? Mabey add ostarine in the end?

How to use hcg in this cycle. Or better recovery hcg during cycle also??

I appriciate your opinion a lot.

Hy Mr Gemelli,

Im 28 y of age .
Im really big fan.of your videos. You really seem to be the person to listen, when it comes to sarms and steroids use. I have done 1 cycle this year 500 mg of test e 12 weeks, but pct was where i missed i think. 14 days after last injection Nolva only 40402020. I got really depressed on week 2-3 of pct.
But got over it. I gained alot 24 pounds
Starting stats:
182 cm
12% bf
86.5 kg

In the end of cycle:
182 cm
11% bf ?
98.5kg

As i came off i am in 4 th week of nolvadex only pct . Right now 96kg . All 2,5 kg lost in the first week of pct. Mostly water. But also body composition changed little bit . I do not look 11% bf anymore. Mabey 13%-14%
And i have this shoulder injury, after comimg off. Could it be that the water retention masked the injury, so i didnt felt it before?
Im gona stop training 7-10 days and then see how it is. Stretch it and try to heal it . Start training again.
And here comes my other question. I know that steroids doesent heal you. But the studies have shown that deca raises the collagen synthesis 270%. When the shoulder pain goes away and i have waited 4 months or so . And i wanna do another recomp cycle:

1-14 weeks. Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 weeks. Caber. 0,25 e3d
13-16 weeks. Hcg????
17-20. Weeks. Clomid 1001005050
17-20. Weeks. Nolva. 20202020

Is this cycle ok for clean bulk and mabey little help for.my shoulder? Mabey add ostarine in the end?

How to use hcg in this cycle. Or better recovery hcg during cycle also??

I appriciate your opinion a lot.

If you are looking for real healing abilities for your shoulder, you need to run Ostarine. Deca doesn't actually heal anythng despite what you see with collagen synthesis. It masks pain by lubricating. Since you are off cycle now you should run Ostarine and maybe some mk677 for healing purposes.

1-12 MK-2866 25mg ED dosed once in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

When you run your next cycle, you need a much more complete pct. also I would suggest using Post ct in place of HCG. It won't have the side effects and will be very safe and effective for you. Run it the last 2 weeks of your cycle and then another 2 weeks while your esters clear https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

You would then start PCT, which is this

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for info.

So the pefect way to do another cycle is

1-20 weeks. Aromasin 12.5 mg eod ?
1-14 weeks. Caber. 0,25 e3d or 0,5mg ?
13-16 weeks. Hcg 500 iu twice a week ?
17-22. Weeks. Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
17-22. Weeks. Nolva. 40/40/40/20/20/20
17-20. weeks gw-501516 20mg ed
17-20. weeks mk-2866 25 mg ed

How does it look?

thank you very much for answer. How much caber is needed and when to start .. Do i start right week 3 when i start my npp? and second question how to dose the post CT product.

Very good info !! (Y)

the post ct product shows right on the bottle... 5 caps per day either in the a.m. or before bed all at once...

thank you very much for answer. How much caber is needed and when to start .. Do i start right week 3 when i start my npp? and second question how to dose the post CT product.

Very good info !! (Y)

Caber should be 0.5mg twice per week. Start it when you start NPP and stop using it when you stop NPP

oh one more thing, is NPP neccesary to inject every other day? or is it ok to pin test E and Npp Every 3 days together?

I was thinking 150 mg of both every third day?

you never pin short esters every 3 days... that makes no sense, you will never have any sort of stability... you shouldnt run this if you dont know basic things like that bro.. you should wait until you truly know what you are doing

So basically i got bad news today. From my countries drug agency. That sarms are illegal in here to order or use. Because its not clinically proven to be safe for human consumption. Can this cycle be done succesfully without them or how can i get the sarms?

So basically i got bad news today. From my countries drug agency. That sarms are illegal in here to order or use. Because its not clinically proven to be safe for human consumption. Can this cycle be done succesfully without them or how can i get the sarms?

You can get sarms from Sarmsx or Biotech with no problem at all..

One thing what also bothers me. In the first cycle i pinned test e , every 4 days. And i did it to glutes, and my injection site was ok first 4 times. Hurted little bit, but nothing bad. After 5 shots to each one, my ass cheeks were swollen and hurt pretty bad. It was pro pharma test e 300mg/ml . But in the 6 th week i switched to some canadian brand test 250mg/ml and then after that it was better, but also i startes doing quads also. Could it be that i was allergic to that pro pharma stuff? Or i just was not use to pinning? Cause im pretty sure i pinned right, cause i was teached by person who is medically educated.
Now i have some pro pharma npp 300mg/ml and i really want to use it but i dont know. And can anyone point out some video where is shown the excact spot of quads where to inject cause the outer muscle is so big and i learned there are many nerves :D

sarms are shipped to scandinavia all the time.. they are not labeled sarms dude, LOL... come on now... they dont just slap labels on them telling what they are and they are claimed completely different

Top Bottom