napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My SARMS scenario for body recomp - makes sense?

kimmy6

Hi,
For my body recomp cycle, I want to run a 12-week cycle:
1. Test E 400mg/week
2. LGD4033+S4

In PCT I will run GW+Ostarine as SARMS because I prefer to not use Cardarine for too long (personal choice)

Now, to my questions:
1- does the plan above make sense?
2- In one of your videos, Dylan says that the king of recomp is LGD4033+S4 but he also mentioned GW+S4 somewhere else. Which is it?
3- in PCT, what is the minimum length at which I should be using Cardarine during PCT? (again, I prefer to not use it for too long)

thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Stats. 46, 175 lbs, 6’ 1”. 4 years of training 3x per week.
170 g of protein daily.
Calorie at maintenance
***edit*** 16% BF

Last edited:
I personally would recommend just sticking with the sarms right now. Bodyfat is too high and right now you need a better muscular base first before you use steroids.

Diet needs work too. 170g protein is on the low side. How are the rest of your macros?

I appreciate your input RickRock, thank you. I am starting to work with a nutrition coach who wants to bring me up to 250g of protein a day.
Re test cycle, I am aware I am a bit high on BF but I want to run it because my tests showed that I'm low on test.
What about my questions re the SARMS specifically above?

I personally would recommend just sticking with the sarms right now. Bodyfat is too high and right now you need a better muscular base first before you use steroids.

Diet needs work too. 170g protein is on the low side. How are the rest of your macros?

s4 and lgd is the best recomp stack you can run with sarms... i never ONCE said anything about using gw and s4 for recomp at any time whatsoever...

my bad then Dylan, I misunderstood. In one of your videos, there is this: Cutting+size+strength: GW+S4...I took this to be the same as recomp.
Apologies.

can you tell me your thoughts please on this: what is the minimum length at which I should be using Cardarine during PCT?

s4 and lgd is the best recomp stack you can run with sarms... i never ONCE said anything about using gw and s4 for recomp at any time whatsoever...

4 weeks minimum but i recommend a 6 week pct and you should run it the entire time but 4 weeks minimum

I appreciate your input RickRock, thank you. I am starting to work with a nutrition coach who wants to bring me up to 250g of protein a day.
Re test cycle, I am aware I am a bit high on BF but I want to run it because my tests showed that I'm low on test.
What about my questions re the SARMS specifically above?
Id agree with Dylan. Lgd and s4 is a perfect combo for recomp. If you have the means I'd throw gw into that too

Top Bottom