napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My SARMS Journey - with Progress PHOTOS

Mrbizkid

My SARMS Journey - with Transformation PHOTOS

So it's been a while since my last post, and since I've been back on my SARMS stack. I will admit, my first round at this back in September 2016 didn't go as I had hoped. I was getting massive results. However, I had to stop immediately when my labs came back with many out of range results. That's when it was brought to my attention that drinking alcohol, on top of taking sarms, was not ideal. I have now been alcohol-free since January 24th of this year. (applause)

I started back taking my SARMS again on February 15, (the day after Valentines Day, go figure) and I am currently 24 days in. I'm drinking lots of water and getting 6 to 8 hours of sleep a night. I eat six times a day, three meals and three snacks, and I never eat pass 9pm unless it's a small snack.

My current results are okay but I know they could have been a lot better had I stepped foot inside a gym. That's right, during these last 24 days, I have yet to step foot inside a gym. The only thing I have been doing is pushups, situps, and body squats. I'm currently at 400 pushups, 200 situps, and 50 squats daily. Before sarms, I would have been lucky if I was able to conjure up 50 pushups, now, I'm busting out 120 in one setting. I hope to get my squats up to 100-150 a day.

I have attached a couple of photos of my progression. The first photo is me at 10 days into the cycle and the second photo is 24 days in.

I will continue to post my results and my journey here, so Stay Tuned!

p.s. Much thanks to Dylan and all the senior members and moderators who have provided nothing but great support and knowledge. You all ROCK!

My current stack provided by Dylan is below
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Last edited:
awesome bro and not even being in the gym! imagine how much more you are going to accomplish! great job bro, keep it up!

No problem man, this is my first day active on the forum. Been reading stuff from various sources for the past year or so as I was prepping myself for my Test C weekly. I like seeing posts from just every day guys getting results! amazing!

No problem man, this is my first day active on the forum. Been reading stuff from various sources for the past year or so as I was prepping myself for my Test C weekly. I like seeing posts from just every day guys getting results! amazing!

Well you've come to the right spot. There's a lot of really interesting posts in this forum. Dylan and the moderators will definitely get you right with their knowledge and support. I can't wait to start posting my progress! Will you be sharing your journey with us as well?

Oh absolutely I'll be sharing. I'd like to do a once every 2 weeks or 1 month update for the next year once I'm set with a stack

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Great job mrbizkid, glad to see you stopped the alcohol. Have you had your ferratin levels rechecked? I'm assuming they dropped back down since you picked up sarms again?
Very good work in such a short time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Great job mrbizkid, glad to see you stopped the alcohol. Have you had your ferratin levels rechecked? I'm assuming they dropped back down since you picked up sarms again?
Very good work in such a short time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey MissBizz, still in awe over how similar our names are. haha
Yes, I did get my ferratin levels back down to a normal range. So glad to be off the alcohol and actually feel a lot better and more energized. The only downside is that no one wants to hang out with me anymore cause they say I'm boring now... LMFAO
And once again, thanks for those articles you pointed me to. That was some good reading!

Excellent work and progress. Pushups aint no Joke!

Thanks Joe S., yeah pushups are a beast. I knock out 240 in the am when I wake up and do the rest at work when I take bathroom breaks. I'm still trying to get my body squats game up though, been stuck at about 50 in one setting.

How much alcohol were you drinking that would cause the sarms to not work properly?

To be honest, I don't think the amount was the issue. Anyone that knows anything about taking these types of supplements should know that alcohol is not a good addition. For some reason, I thought I was superman but learned pretty quickly that I was NOT.
But to answer your question, I was drinking too much. At least one to two cocktails a night.

Last edited:
Top Bottom