napsgear
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My SARMS Journey - with Progress PHOTOS

Quote Originally Posted by NY View Post
    Wow dude good job
    Thanks NY!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbizkid View Post
    Hey MissBizz, still in awe over how similar our names are. haha
    Yes, I did get my ferratin levels back down to a normal range. So glad to be off the alcohol and actually feel a lot better and more energized. The only downside is that no one wants to hang out with me anymore cause they say I'm boring now... LMFAO
    And once again, thanks for those articles you pointed me to. That was some good reading!
    You are very welcome. Just know that being boring and healthy sometimes is just better lol. Bigbusiness and I spend every Friday night at the gym. We don't drink at all...so we are pretty boring as well lol.. I'm glad things are going better.

My last cycle I was doing 300 squats 100 push ups 300 jumping Jacks 300 ball crunches I may have these numbers off slightly. I did a round of a 100 of jumping Jacks and squats 25 push ups and 100 crunches..rested a few minutes the repeated. You'll get the squats down they are hard but if you rest between sets you'll get them in

Quote Originally Posted by MissBizz View Post
    You are very welcome. Just know that being boring and healthy sometimes is just better lol. Bigbusiness and I spend every Friday night at the gym. We don't drink at all...so we are pretty boring as well lol.. I'm glad things are going better.

My last cycle I was doing 300 squats 100 push ups 300 jumping Jacks 300 ball crunches I may have these numbers off slightly. I did a round of a 100 of jumping Jacks and squats 25 push ups and 100 crunches..rested a few minutes the repeated. You'll get the squats down they are hard but if you rest between sets you'll get them in
    Yeah, I'll take boring and healthy any day over out of shape and the life of the party. Somehow I'll have to come up with a delicate balance. 300 squats? OMG, you are a robot. My thighs and knees get wobbly when I try over 50 in one setting. Hopefully, I get there soon. I'm only 24 days in, and to be honest; my legs have never been my strong suit. I wanna be like you and Bigbusiness when I grow up and workout on Friday nights. haha
    I noticed earlier that you have a transformation thread, I'll definitely be following it.
    Thanks

I know it's probably no big defeat, but I woke up this morning and did 55 body squats instead of 50. I'm trying to get to that magic number of 100-150 squats......... All I could think about is Missbizz doing 300 squats. Thanks for the extra push!

I know it's probably no big defeat, but I woke up this morning and did 55 body squats instead of 50. I'm trying to get to that magic number of 100-150 squats......... All I could think about is Missbizz doing 300 squats. Thanks for the extra push!
    Haha...I'm glad I could motivate you an increase in 5 is definitely an increase...now each time just add 5 more you'll be to 100 in no time

Awesome progress!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissBizz View Post
    Haha...I'm glad I could motivate you an increase in 5 is definitely an increase...now each time just add 5 more you'll be to 100 in no time
    Absolutely! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFSBLOOD View Post
    Awesome progress!!!
    Thanks WolfsBlood!

So I finally received my package so that I could continue my 12-week cycle and unfortunately they sent the wrong bottles. I ordered the 8 weeks Super Healing Stack, and what I received was a bottle of Stenabolic and LiquiAro. I am fresh out of LGD and S-4 and soon to be completely out of the Nutrobal. So my question to all of you senior members is what the hell do I do now?
    As of this second, it looks like I will have to have a gap with taking the missing supplements. Thoughts anyone?

So I finally received my package so that I could continue my 12-week cycle and unfortunately they sent the wrong bottles. I ordered the 8 weeks Super Healing Stack, and what I received was a bottle of Stenabolic and LiquiAro. I am fresh out of LGD and S-4 and soon to be completely out of the Nutrobal. So my question to all of you senior members is what the hell do I do now?
    As of this second, it looks like I will have to have a gap with taking the missing supplements. Thoughts anyone?
    Call them and tell them to send your "correct" order overnight or 2 day priority.. they're a business... they should do that.. and by good faith sent the stuff back that you didn't order... its on them ... check your receipt to make sure you ordered the right stuff before you call just to make sure... just my opinion