sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My SARMS Journey - with Progress PHOTOS

Great job man keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by AGB333 View Post
    Thanks man! I'm very excited to get active on this forum!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Great job mrbizkid, glad to see you stopped the alcohol. Have you had your ferratin levels rechecked? I'm assuming they dropped back down since you picked up sarms again?
    Very good work in such a short time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Excellent work and progress. Pushups aint no Joke!

How much alcohol were you drinking that would cause the sarms to not work properly?

Quote Originally Posted by AGB333 View Post
    Thanks AGB333!

Quote Originally Posted by MissBizz View Post
    Great job mrbizkid, glad to see you stopped the alcohol. Have you had your ferratin levels rechecked? I'm assuming they dropped back down since you picked up sarms again?
    Very good work in such a short time

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Hey MissBizz, still in awe over how similar our names are. haha
    Yes, I did get my ferratin levels back down to a normal range. So glad to be off the alcohol and actually feel a lot better and more energized. The only downside is that no one wants to hang out with me anymore cause they say I'm boring now... LMFAO
    And once again, thanks for those articles you pointed me to. That was some good reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    Excellent work and progress. Pushups aint no Joke!
    Thanks Joe S., yeah pushups are a beast. I knock out 240 in the am when I wake up and do the rest at work when I take bathroom breaks. I'm still trying to get my body squats game up though, been stuck at about 50 in one setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Codename47 View Post
    How much alcohol were you drinking that would cause the sarms to not work properly?
    To be honest, I don't think the amount was the issue. Anyone that knows anything about taking these types of supplements should know that alcohol is not a good addition. For some reason, I thought I was superman but learned pretty quickly that I was NOT.
    But to answer your question, I was drinking too much. At least one to two cocktails a night.
    Last edited by Mrbizkid; 03-10-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fitgamer View Post
    Oh absolutely I'll be sharing. I'd like to do a once every 2 weeks or 1 month update for the next year once I'm set with a stack

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Sounds good fitgamer, keep us posted on your progress!