napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My sarm stack

Smasher10033

Ok started this cycle with the goal of recomping for this summer. Currently running sten at 5mgx6 times a day, Cardarine 20mg and ostabolic at 25mg. I’m going to be honest before I started I had not weighed myself since after Christmas I looked muscular with my shirt on but once it was off I had lost a good deal of definition from the summer. On the scale I was 218. Been running this cycle for nearly 3 weeks now and usually let my eyes be the judge nitbthe scale. This morning I look in the mirror and say wow I’m looking a lot leaner thinking I would be around 214-215. Decide to hop on the scale and was shocked to see 223 in the morning.

I have gotten much cleaner with my diet since starting the sarms. My endurance is sky rocketing and strength keeps going up. Is this typical with this stack I expected to slash
Weight?

a lot of time when you gain lean muscle, which you likely are especially with ostabolic, then you will still lose fat in the process man... its about how you look, not the scale...

Thank you... this is the first time I have ever been able to gain while losing fat. So when I saw the scale jump after 3 weeks of clean eating and a ton of cardio my first instinct was oh crap.

Update on my cycle. I do not know if i am responding so well because i am a complete newbie to PED's but my strength continues to skyrocket. When i started i was repping 225 on bench for 8 reps and todays chest workout i repped out 14...a similar jump has been seen across all of my lifts. I am finding myself needing to keep track of the ammount of time i am lifting because fatigue is non existant. Cardio has become effortless many moons ago when i was 177 lbs i was able to do endless ammounts of cardio while being able to carry on a full conversation. I am feeling that way again.

Current weight this morning 222 and looking leaner than when i started this at around 218. I am doing this in a caloric deficit. I cannot wait until September when i can put together a SARM cycle for bulking !

6 weeks into this cycle weight is down to 219. I am continuing to gain strength and endurance even though my calories are pretty far below maitenance. With the cardarine and SR9009 I have to remind myself to get out of the gym after 2 hours of intense lifting and cardio. I am also walking 18 holes of golf 3 times a week which zaps about 1500 calories a pop. When i started this cycle i had a massive headache for a few days but feel it was probably something other than these compounds. One added benifit is my sleep quality has improved. I used to go to bed at 9-930... wake up at 2-3am and struggle to get back to sleep. For the last few weeks i hit the pillow and wake up 8-9 hours later which has never happened to me. Visually veins are appearing in my shoulders and arms and my abs are now much more visible.

Top Bottom