napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My results

Sweetjones

So I did 12 weeks of s4 and gw and aromasin all from sarmsx. I got sick in the middle and missed almost 9 days of taking my sarms. I know it was a big hit to my results but I finished all sarms and pressed on. Here are side by side photos. Newest ones in red shorts and I'm currently at 13.7% bf 206lbs. I added some muscle mass and lost about 2% bf so all in all I'm happy.
910d139b98589d0304fd0dc73bf26edb.jpg
7ccf083e4e2ca7016070082cb93064c5.jpg
ad149297e9ff82e465601763c2c619bc.jpg
edf0eca586b1d3dec61110c8532d9864.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job!! There is a significant difference!!! Everyone wants to drop body fat and increase muscle mass and that's not easy by any means! True testament to your hard work and know how brother!!

Great job!! There is a significant difference!!! Everyone wants to drop body fat and increase muscle mass and that's not easy by any means! True testament to your hard work and know how brother!!

It's a non stop battle but I'm getting there man. Thanks!

you know where you can REALLY see the huge change? your back shot and that's a big deal because obliques are one of the areas men have the most problems and you lost A LOT there which you means you lost fat... excellent bro... thats a big difference EVEN with a setback during the cycle... great job man

you know where you can REALLY see the huge change? your back shot and that's a big deal because obliques are one of the areas men have the most problems and you lost A LOT there which you means you lost fat... excellent bro... thats a big difference EVEN with a setback during the cycle... great job man

Thanks man, all you guys made it possible for me. Listening and reading your input on this forum helped me zone in and helps me train harder.

Top Bottom