napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My recomp cycle planning

CK55

I like to plan my cycles months in advance so I can research and adjust stuff before I start.

My goal here is to put on some lean mass again, and drop a few %bodyfat.

Current stats: 82kg most of my mass is on my back and legs 181cm and around 15-16 bodyfat. Will get it down to around 12-13 before I start the cycle.

My diet will be planned by a nutritionist I hired.

My cycle will be the following: Test E 250mg for 10 weeks, and Test ph 100/200mg depends on how my body feels. split into two shots for 3-4 weeks until test e kicks in

Orals: tbol for 3 weeks I found this to be the sweet spot for me. I'm also thinking about switching it out for primo or just a pure test cycle again.

and ofc a full pct and ai on hand.

I would like suggestions :)

i definitely dont like the two esters of test.. just not necessary at all... i would look at test and primo along with anavar at the end or using s4 and gw501516... ive recommended this stack to so many people with huge amounts of success, as well as for me personally... i use balkan primo here... https://domestic-supply.com/primobol-100mgml-10ml

i definitely dont like the two esters of test.. just not necessary at all... i would look at test and primo along with anavar at the end or using s4 and gw501516... ive recommended this stack to so many people with huge amounts of success, as well as for me personally... i use balkan primo here... https://domestic-supply.com/primobol-100mgml-10ml
I see, I cut out test ph. I also have a 500mg test only cycle in mind. Since its been so long, so I think I can gain a lot on test only. What do you think about that? :)

I like Dylan’s recommendation with test and primo as there is no need for 2 different esters of test. One of my favorite cycles with minimal sides is a low dose of test e or c around 300 mg/wk with equipoise at 600 mg/wk

I see, I cut out test ph. I also have a 500mg test only cycle in mind. Since its been so long, so I think I can gain a lot on test only. What do you think about that? :)
nothing wrong with that at all... personally, i dont care for test that high but to each their own... if you went test at 350, you could add s4 and rad140 and just have a sweet cycle with very minimal side effects

Mixing test with sarms is a great way to capitalize gains while keeping sides to a minimum

Dylan and Rick both bring up great points and provide excellent advice. I agree with Rick about stacking test with sarms. It is a very effective way to get more out of a cycle without adding high amounts of side effects

Yeah, I really dont like sides and my body cant handle strong orals. Just a curius question does anavar give endurance benefits like tbol?

You are not going to see any endurance benefits with orals. Tbol does not give endurance

Yeah, I really dont like sides and my body cant handle strong orals. Just a curius question does anavar give endurance benefits like tbol?
LIke tbol? Oral steroids are not going to be good for endurance bro

Oral steroids don't have endurance benefits. Youre better off sticking with sarms it sounds like

Top Bottom