napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My next cycle

M1976H

Hi Dylan

After watching plenty of your YouTube videos I wanted to reach out and say thanks for keeping me safe. Good to see all your videos back up and running.

I've been training 20 years and only started cycling 4 years ago. I'm now 42, 5ft 7" and weigh 171 pounds and hovering around 10%bf.

I'm about to bulk and have decided on the following.

12 weeks in total.
Test e 300ml per week 12 weeks
Deca 250 per week 12 weeks
Dbol 30mg for first 4 weeks
Arimidex every other day throughout and 6 weeks of PCT 3 weeks after last shot.

Daily multi vitamin and cod liver oil
Whey protein and occasional pre workout but only when feeling tired.

I'll be eating in a 300 calorie surplus daily throughout with a clean diet. Lifting 5 days per week with 2 rest days. Light cardio for 15 minutes 3 times per week to keep the fat down.

Is there anything else you feel I could consider? I'm a safety first kind of guy and welcome your thoughts.

well... i love the fact you actually sent your stats... i love the fact that you are running moderate doses... with this cycle, you will only need vitamin b6 for prolactin running deca at 250... i would not use arimidex in pct... you can start pct 2 weeks after your last shot... no need to wait 3...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

That's great, appreciate the advice. I'm around 4 weeks in and have gained 10lbs, some water. Strength is picking up nicely.

I'm sure these doses are not only safe but leave plenty of scope for increases further down the line. Personally though I prefer to keep it low and stay healthy.

The adex is used every other day to stop oestrogen conversion as I'm front loading dbol and injecting test. Adex will not form any part of my PCT.

The advice you gave on the same, where do I get these? Prices? Shipping to little old England.

Thanks again. I'm having a blast a mid age, libido is terrific and luckily for me my wife's drive is similar to mine, it's all good.

Guys, I'm wondering if you have any experience with the following.

I'm experiencing an itchy rash on this cycle. It tends to be around the area injected, mainly glutes, but not directly at injection site. It's read, itchy and hot to touch.

Can I also confirm that vit b6 should be taken throughout cycle and if so in what dose. You've been immensely helpful so thank you.

Top Bottom