napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My next cycle

KODA24

Hey all. Here is my layout for my next cycle starting a week from Saturday.

1-12 Tren A 75mg / eod
1-16 Test C 500mg wk/ bi weekly
1-16 Eq 800mg bi weekly
1-16 Proviron 50mg (75 bump is possible )
4-8 Anadrol 50mg split daily
1-12 GW 20mg pre workout
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5 e3d
Cell Assist
Pct
Clomid
Nolvadex
1 x Ostarine (MK-2866)
1 x GW-501516 (Cardarine
That's it in a nutshell. All sarms are from SarmsX. I'd like to only take the cypionate and EQ once a week to minimize the pins but will break it up if it's the best thing for me. If tren is to much I will just drop it. I will post updates every few weeks. Ready to go

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This looks good. I'm planning my next bulk cycle after summer and would like to try Eq to help me eat. I will say this, ever since I started ED pins of tren... I've had zero sleep issues

This looks good. I'm planning my next bulk cycle after summer and would like to try Eq to help me eat. I will say this, ever since I started ED pins of tren... I've had zero sleep issues
Really? What's your weekly mg dose of tren and I winner why that made a difference? That's a lot of pins bro. bad enough as it is going to be already. The sleep issue is my biggest concern.

Weekly is 490mg. My biggest side is sleep but when I read others not having this issue pinning ed, I decided to try it. However, I draw with an 18 gauge and back load an insulin pin. Shit is amazing and has changed the game for me with short esters.

It's become part of my daily routine so it doesn't bother me now and the reason for less sides has to be keeping the levels stable on a daily basis.

Weekly is 490mg. My biggest side is sleep but when I read others not having this issue pinning ed, I decided to try it. However, I draw with an 18 gauge and back load an insulin pin. Shit is amazing and has changed the game for me with short esters.

It's become part of my daily routine so it doesn't bother me now and the reason for less sides has to be keeping the levels stable on a daily basis.
I'm excited about trying it. I'll take note of the daily pin, if need I'll change it up. Thanks bro.

Hey all. Here is my layout for my next cycle starting a week from Saturday.

1-12 Tren A 75mg / eod
1-16 Test C 500mg wk/ bi weekly
1-16 Eq 800mg bi weekly
1-16 Proviron 50mg (75 bump is possible )
4-8 Anadrol 50mg split daily
1-12 GW 20mg pre workout
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5 e3d
Cell Assist
Pct
Clomid
Nolvadex
1 x Ostarine (MK-2866)
1 x GW-501516 (Cardarine
That's it in a nutshell. All sarms are from SarmsX. I'd like to only take the cypionate and EQ once a week to minimize the pins but will break it up if it's the best thing for me. If tren is to much I will just drop it. I will post updates every few weeks. Ready to go

I like your cycle I see nice gains Once a week on cyp blood levels will not be stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like your cycle I see nice gains Once a week on cyp blood levels will not be stable.

Thanks I figured as much. I'll spit it up.

Thanks I figured as much. I'll spit it up.

Yeah man I'm on trt 150mg a week and I spilt this up and my blood levels are good you don't want the roller coaster levels

I find backfilling insulin needles to be a pain in the ass. I just use a regular syringe and switch out to a 27g 1/2in needle for shoulders, tris, lats and pecs. I have used 29 and 30g before but I don't really bother with them anymore.

Really? What's your weekly mg dose of tren and I winner why that made a difference? That's a lot of pins bro. bad enough as it is going to be already. The sleep issue is my biggest concern.

The more stable your blood levels the lower the chance of sides. It's not a popular thing but I prefer to pin long esters eod

Short esters I'd recommend ed if you can handle it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I find backfilling insulin needles to be a pain in the ass. I just use a regular syringe and switch out to a 27g 1/2in needle for shoulders, tris, lats and pecs. I have used 29 and 30g before but I don't really bother with them anymore.
I just use 27g or 30g 1/2 inch pins. No need to backfill anything. If it's more than a cc I'll use a 25g 5/8 for ed pins.

Super easy bro. However, on days I need to pin cyp, I just mix the two in a regular pin because it's usually over 1cc
Yes i pre loaded a couple tren / cypionate tubes sitting ready to roll. I really hope I can deal with the sides, excited to see what I can do.

Top Bottom