1-18 EQ 800mg

Caber on hand I'm not prolactin sensitive

Aromasin 12.5 e2d not estro sensitive

1-12 GW
1-12 MK28677
1-12 LGD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Test Deca Eq... Nice combo. Any reason why you're running Eq 2 weeks longer than everything?

I personally think EQ shines 18-20 weeks and I don't like running deca no longer then 16 weeks just my personal preference

the only thing i saw wrong was the test but i honestly kind of new it was a typo on your part... i do that all the time when i start typing too fast, which is always LOL... you already know i love this stack... deca and eq is about as legit as it gets... i love it bro...

1-18 Test E 500mg

1-16 Deca 400mg

1-18 EQ 800mg

Caber on hand I'm not prolactin sensitive

Aromasin 12.5 e2d not estro sensitive

1-12 GW
1-12 MK28677
1-12 LGD

Now you know I love this blast bro. Those are my main go to compounds right there. I love test, Deca, and EQ. Looks great to me bro

Now you know I love this blast bro. Those are my main go to compounds right there. I love test, Deca, and EQ. Looks great to me bro

I know you do. TBH no homo but I would love to obtain your physique. Your recommendation is what I'm going with

I know you do. TBH no homo but I would love to obtain your physique. Your recommendation is what I'm going with

Thanks for the compliment bro. I dont think im shit, butThat seriously means a lot to me. Truly appreciated brother

Thanks for the compliment bro. I dont think im shit, butThat seriously means a lot to me. Truly appreciated brother

Na dude your physique is dope as fuk bro be proud of yourself dawg.

Top Bottom