napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Natty Blood work - No cycles run before

gonzodagreat

Hi,
i am new to the forum but have been watching Dylan's youtube videos for a while now.

Creatine and BCAA are the only things i have taken in the past.

I have finally decided i am going to do a Sarms cycle - Ostarine 5-8 weeks in length 20mgs per day

Over the last 5 months i have dropped 10Kg (96kg to 86kg) and have stepped up training to 5 days per week from 2, i have been active my whole life but i do work in a desk job.
Im a 32 year old male. 174cm

Now i got my pre cycle blood work done.
And i am concerned that i already have below average test levels for my age.

Any suggestions or comments about my results would be helpful as i am very new to this.

Also note im from Australia and the measurements used might not be what they use elsewhere in the world

Testosterone - 13.9nmol/L Range 6-28
5d -27nmol/L Range 15-50
Free Test - 316pmol/L Range 200-600

FSH- 2IU/L Range 1-8
LH- 3IU/L Range 2-8
oestradiol - 82pmol/L Range <150

Fasting results
cholesterol - 4mmol/L
hdl - 1.1mmol/L Range >1
ldl - 2.3mmol/L Range <2.5
NN HDL - 2.9mmol/L Range <3.9
triglyceride 1.2mmol/L Range <2
LDL/HDL ratiio Risk factor 2.1
CHol/hdl risk factor 3.6

I wont post but my Electrolytes/ Reneal Function was all good
Same with Liver function tests all came back normal

Thank you

Updated with ranges added thanks again

Last edited:
Hi,
i am new to the forum but have been watching Dylan's youtube videos for a while now.

Creatine and BCAA are the only things i have taken in the past.

I have finally decided i am going to do a Sarms cycle - Ostarine 5-8 weeks in length 20mgs per day

Over the last 5 months i have dropped 10Kg (96kg to 86kg) and have stepped up training to 5 days per week from 2, i have been active my whole life but i do work in a desk job.
Im a 32 year old male. 174cm

Now i got my pre cycle blood work done.
And i am concerned that i already have below average test levels for my age.

Any suggestions or comments about my results would be helpful as i am very new to this.

Also note im from Australia and the measurements used might not be what they use elsewhere in the world

Testosterone - 13.9nmol/L
5d -27nmol/L
Free Test - 316pmol/L

FSH- 2IU/L
LH- 3IU/L
oestradiol - 82pmol/L

Fasting results
cholesterol - 4mmol/L
hdl - 1.1mmol/L
ldl - 2.3mmol/L
NN HDL - 2.9mmol/L
triglyceride 1.2mmol/L
LDL/HDL ratiio Risk factor 2.1
CHol/hdl risk factor 3.6

I wont post but my Electrolytes/ Reneal Function was all good
Same with Liver function tests all came back normal

Thank you

We need the reference ranges to be able to decipher this bloodwork. It's a bit different than bloodwork over here

Also why is your Ostarine cycle so short? It needs to be 12 weeks. Your dose needs to be 25mg per day also. Where is your Ostarine from?

I only recommend www.sarmsx.com for sarms. Your cycle including Pct should be this

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Look....if you are having symptoms of hypogonadism....you need to consult with a good endrocrinologist...PERIOD

Hi
I added the ranges to make things easier as you said.

The ostarine i get comes from a place in Australia because Ostarine is the favourite thing for Australian customs to confiscate. They dont touch LGD, cardarine, RAD-140, etc but Ostarine is red hot so for now i have to get from an Australian Supplier.

I also wanted to minimise the risk but taking it for a shorter period and at 80% of the dosage to gauge any side effects that might arise.

I have the clomid and GW as well, also have exemestene and Nova on hand as well.

But back to my original post Is there a greater risk of being suppressed/shutdown if you start with Low T?

Thanks

Look....if you are having symptoms of hypogonadism....you need to consult with a good endrocrinologist...PERIOD

The main symptom that i have seemed to have is depression;

I have seen my doctor, a psychologist and counsellors about this but in Australia there is no way a doctor will even get you tested for low T if you are in your 30's.

Hence why i got these tests done for both pre-cycle bloods and to see if maybe i had a pre-existing problem.

Thanks

Your test level is perfectly normal
Reference range refers to all healthy men in the sample group...you fall right on the median average
Only 5% of men test at the upper range...the upper range is NOT the norm

The main symptom that i have seemed to have is depression;

I have seen my doctor, a psychologist and counsellors about this but in Australia there is no way a doctor will even get you tested for low T if you are in your 30's.

Hence why i got these tests done for both pre-cycle bloods and to see if maybe i had a pre-existing problem.

Thanks
whats your diet like bro?..... all sorts of things can lead to depression......

Depression can come from anything. Do you have a history of this? Is this a new thing. Any big changes in your personal life to trigger this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom