PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: My Natty Blood work - No cycles run before

My Natty Blood work - No cycles run before

Hi,
    i am new to the forum but have been watching Dylan's youtube videos for a while now.

Creatine and BCAA are the only things i have taken in the past.

I have finally decided i am going to do a Sarms cycle - Ostarine 5-8 weeks in length 20mgs per day

Over the last 5 months i have dropped 10Kg (96kg to 86kg) and have stepped up training to 5 days per week from 2, i have been active my whole life but i do work in a desk job.
    Im a 32 year old male. 174cm

Now i got my pre cycle blood work done.
    And i am concerned that i already have below average test levels for my age.

Any suggestions or comments about my results would be helpful as i am very new to this.

Also note im from Australia and the measurements used might not be what they use elsewhere in the world

Testosterone - 13.9nmol/L Range 6-28
    5d -27nmol/L Range 15-50
    Free Test - 316pmol/L Range 200-600

FSH- 2IU/L Range 1-8
    LH- 3IU/L Range 2-8
    oestradiol - 82pmol/L Range <150

Fasting results
    cholesterol - 4mmol/L
    hdl - 1.1mmol/L Range >1
    ldl - 2.3mmol/L Range <2.5
    NN HDL - 2.9mmol/L Range <3.9
    triglyceride 1.2mmol/L Range <2
    LDL/HDL ratiio Risk factor 2.1
    CHol/hdl risk factor 3.6

I wont post but my Electrolytes/ Reneal Function was all good
    Same with Liver function tests all came back normal

Thank you

Updated with ranges added thanks again
    Last edited by gonzodagreat; 05-05-2017 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzodagreat View Post
    Hi,
    i am new to the forum but have been watching Dylan's youtube videos for a while now.

Creatine and BCAA are the only things i have taken in the past.

I have finally decided i am going to do a Sarms cycle - Ostarine 5-8 weeks in length 20mgs per day

Over the last 5 months i have dropped 10Kg (96kg to 86kg) and have stepped up training to 5 days per week from 2, i have been active my whole life but i do work in a desk job.
    Im a 32 year old male. 174cm

Now i got my pre cycle blood work done.
    And i am concerned that i already have below average test levels for my age.

Any suggestions or comments about my results would be helpful as i am very new to this.

Also note im from Australia and the measurements used might not be what they use elsewhere in the world

Testosterone - 13.9nmol/L
    5d -27nmol/L
    Free Test - 316pmol/L

FSH- 2IU/L
    LH- 3IU/L
    oestradiol - 82pmol/L

Fasting results
    cholesterol - 4mmol/L
    hdl - 1.1mmol/L
    ldl - 2.3mmol/L
    NN HDL - 2.9mmol/L
    triglyceride 1.2mmol/L
    LDL/HDL ratiio Risk factor 2.1
    CHol/hdl risk factor 3.6

I wont post but my Electrolytes/ Reneal Function was all good
    Same with Liver function tests all came back normal

Thank you
    We need the reference ranges to be able to decipher this bloodwork. It's a bit different than bloodwork over here

Also why is your Ostarine cycle so short? It needs to be 12 weeks. Your dose needs to be 25mg per day also. Where is your Ostarine from?

I only recommend www.sarmsx.com for sarms. Your cycle including Pct should be this

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

Banned
    Look....if you are having symptoms of hypogonadism....you need to consult with a good endrocrinologist...PERIOD

Hi
    I added the ranges to make things easier as you said.

The ostarine i get comes from a place in Australia because Ostarine is the favourite thing for Australian customs to confiscate. They dont touch LGD, cardarine, RAD-140, etc but Ostarine is red hot so for now i have to get from an Australian Supplier.

I also wanted to minimise the risk but taking it for a shorter period and at 80% of the dosage to gauge any side effects that might arise.

I have the clomid and GW as well, also have exemestene and Nova on hand as well.

But back to my original post Is there a greater risk of being suppressed/shutdown if you start with Low T?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by buen View Post
    Look....if you are having symptoms of hypogonadism....you need to consult with a good endrocrinologist...PERIOD
    The main symptom that i have seemed to have is depression;

I have seen my doctor, a psychologist and counsellors about this but in Australia there is no way a doctor will even get you tested for low T if you are in your 30's.

Hence why i got these tests done for both pre-cycle bloods and to see if maybe i had a pre-existing problem.

Thanks

Banned
    Your test level is perfectly normal
    Reference range refers to all healthy men in the sample group...you fall right on the median average
    Only 5% of men test at the upper range...the upper range is NOT the norm

Quote Originally Posted by gonzodagreat View Post
    The main symptom that i have seemed to have is depression;

I have seen my doctor, a psychologist and counsellors about this but in Australia there is no way a doctor will even get you tested for low T if you are in your 30's.

Hence why i got these tests done for both pre-cycle bloods and to see if maybe i had a pre-existing problem.

Thanks
    whats your diet like bro?..... all sorts of things can lead to depression......

Depression can come from anything. Do you have a history of this? Is this a new thing. Any big changes in your personal life to trigger this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk