napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My latest artistic project

44YOGearHead

Some are familiar with paver stone walk ways and having stone exterior walls on their homes I'm sure depending on where you're located in the states. Here's my latest thingy... 3D hand made faux stone wall (protruding from wall, full textured and hand painted to look like Travertine stone). Cost to manufacture probably less than $75. What'd I'd charge for this in a home... $650 same size. An entire standard wall in a room $1000 and four walls $3300. Which is a helluva deal for the uniqueness it'd bring to a home and it's resale potential. Certain wall structures could get a faux fireplace set up as well. Considerable more cost for construction and fabrication. This is just something I did for myself to keep my painting skills up. Just some bs to post up and share.
15e0c3e0488c25e37af0c94320641a6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can tell it's a man's bathroom. Toilet seat up, toilet paper not on roll.

On topic, that looks nice bro. How high up the wall did you go, 5' or so it looks. Does that wrap around the whole room or just the wall on one side of the room?

I like it!! I'll be remodeling our main bathroom in the next month and might have to steal this idea

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Some are familiar with paver stone walk ways and having stone exterior walls on their homes I'm sure depending on where you're located in the states. Here's my latest thingy... 3D hand made faux stone wall (protruding from wall, full textured and hand painted to look like Travertine stone). Cost to manufacture probably less than $75. What'd I'd charge for this in a home... $650 same size. An entire standard wall in a room $1000 and four walls $3300. Which is a helluva deal for the uniqueness it'd bring to a home and it's resale potential. Certain wall structures could get a faux fireplace set up as well. Considerable more cost for construction and fabrication. This is just something I did for myself to keep my painting skills up. Just some bs to post up and share.

Right on brada, way to keep yourself busy. I'm a fan!

You can tell it's a man's bathroom. Toilet seat up, toilet paper not on roll.

On topic, that looks nice bro. How high up the wall did you go, 5' or so it looks. Does that wrap around the whole room or just the wall on one side of the room?

Just that one wall and yeah about 5' high. I did a rustic German wood look on the wall to the left then a giant tree across from the stones. Here's a pic and hell yeah it's a mans bathroom lol.
5055ab0d3e5abb6e81e8fabbd730af38.jpg

Just that one wall and yeah about 5' high. I did a rustic German wood look on the wall to the left then a giant tree across from the stones. Here's a pic and hell yeah it's a mans bathroom lol.
5055ab0d3e5abb6e81e8fabbd730af38.jpg

Ok, this tree is awesome! If you're ever in Maine and feeling like doing some art I'll hire ya haha. The strokes and texture in that is very nice, I'm truly impressed.

Ok, this tree is awesome! If you're ever in Maine and feeling like doing some art I'll hire ya haha. The strokes and texture in that is very nice, I'm truly impressed.

Thank you, much appreciated. Other than shooting things from really far away, artwork has been my means of positive expression. Banging the weights is all aggressive by nature.
By the way... your winters are fucking weird up there man. Definitely a Summer only state for me lol.

Thank you, much appreciated. Other than shooting things from really far away, artwork has been my means of positive expression. Banging the weights is all aggressive by nature.
By the way... your winters are fucking weird up there man. Definitely a Summer only state for me lol.

I've been casually looking at winter places this past year. I'll very likely get more serious this summer, but I rather buy than do timeshare/rent so will bide my time.

Again, really fantastic work.

Awesome work 44!!! I'm also on the artistic side, although I don't paint much drawing is one of my many passions! Very very nice 😀😊

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I love seeing this kind of stuff from the guys on here! Very nice work 44! I don't have an artistic bone in my body and always appreciate the guys that do! Wish I could paint, wish I could play the guitar, wish I could sing! I do play air guitar and can kind of fake sing and lip-sync some though! I kind of got the moves like Jagger too! But nice work!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom