domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My latest artistic project

My latest artistic project

Some are familiar with paver stone walk ways and having stone exterior walls on their homes I'm sure depending on where you're located in the states. Here's my latest thingy... 3D hand made faux stone wall (protruding from wall, full textured and hand painted to look like Travertine stone). Cost to manufacture probably less than $75. What'd I'd charge for this in a home... $650 same size. An entire standard wall in a room $1000 and four walls $3300. Which is a helluva deal for the uniqueness it'd bring to a home and it's resale potential. Certain wall structures could get a faux fireplace set up as well. Considerable more cost for construction and fabrication. This is just something I did for myself to keep my painting skills up. Just some bs to post up and share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn bro that look incredible!

Each hand painted? Wow!

You've got way more patience (and skill) than I do!

You can tell it's a man's bathroom. Toilet seat up, toilet paper not on roll.

On topic, that looks nice bro. How high up the wall did you go, 5' or so it looks. Does that wrap around the whole room or just the wall on one side of the room?

I like it!! I'll be remodeling our main bathroom in the next month and might have to steal this idea

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
    PM for any questions
    BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Dope as Fuk bro

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    Some are familiar with paver stone walk ways and having stone exterior walls on their homes I'm sure depending on where you're located in the states. Here's my latest thingy... 3D hand made faux stone wall (protruding from wall, full textured and hand painted to look like Travertine stone). Cost to manufacture probably less than $75. What'd I'd charge for this in a home... $650 same size. An entire standard wall in a room $1000 and four walls $3300. Which is a helluva deal for the uniqueness it'd bring to a home and it's resale potential. Certain wall structures could get a faux fireplace set up as well. Considerable more cost for construction and fabrication. This is just something I did for myself to keep my painting skills up. Just some bs to post up and share.
    Right on brada, way to keep yourself busy. I'm a fan!

Nice work 44!

MULTI TALENTED!

Quote Originally Posted by RedMorkai View Post
    You can tell it's a man's bathroom. Toilet seat up, toilet paper not on roll.

On topic, that looks nice bro. How high up the wall did you go, 5' or so it looks. Does that wrap around the whole room or just the wall on one side of the room?
    Just that one wall and yeah about 5' high. I did a rustic German wood look on the wall to the left then a giant tree across from the stones. Here's a pic and hell yeah it's a mans bathroom lol.