napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My intro to the board

TX TERROR

Hello everyone,

I am new here as of today and would like to say hello.

I compete in men's bodybuilding. I have a decent cycling history and continue to learn and grow.

Stats-280lbs 6'1 23 years old. Yes, young I know... I am well aware of what I am doing. I accept the risk.

Dylan is a wealth of knowledge. I am extremely active on another board he came from. I am honored to be a follower on his new forum.

I hope to bring my contribution of knowledge on the world of bodybuilding as well as serve as a guide for some of the younger guys. My experience involves NPC and IFBB. Several advanced AAS cycles in my past as well as experience in diuretics, training and diet plans and various other subjects.

Look forward to growing here.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:
Hello everyone,

I compete in men's bodybuilding. I have a decent cycling history and continue to learn and grow.

Stats-280lbs 6'1 23 years old. Yes, young I know... I am well aware of what I am doing. I accept the risk.

Dylan is a wealth of knowledge. I am extremely active on another board he came from. I am honored to be a follower on his new forum.

I hope to bring my contribution of knowledge on the world of bodybuilding as well as serve as a guide for some of the younger guys. My experience involves NPC and IFBB. Several advanced AAS cycles in my past as well as experience in diuretics, training and diet plans and various other subjects.

welcome to adrenaline rush bro! it is so excellent to have a competitor here and you have some huge stats and your experiences and knowledge will be a huge asset here.. you will see quickly that things are very different here and no other forum can compare... welcome home!

TX TERROR said:
Thanks for having me brother!

absolutely bro! so what's your gameplan? do you have a contest coming anytime soon or are you prepping for anything etc? anything your running now?

Welcome bro! It would be awesome to see some pics at some point. 6'1" and 280... You have almost 100 lbs on me!

Re: RE: Re: My intro to the board

DylanGemelli said:
TX TERROR said:

absolutely bro! so what's your gameplan? do you have a contest coming anytime soon or are you prepping for anything etc? anything your running now?

I am going to he competing this next next month and early next summer. Im a few weeks out from a smaller I am doing just for fun. Doing it just to stay consistent with everything.

Have been distracted a bit latly with some personal stuff. Moving, moving up in new carrer, ect... Just about back to a smooth rythem and will be able to fully accommodate competing.

My sites are really set on next year's Dallas Europa.
DylanGemelli said:
TX TERROR said:

This show in almost 8 weeks I will be on stage around 240.

Nothing crazy.
1 gram tren.

Test prop 400 mg. Will be dropping test 1 week out.

Anavar 60mg 6 weeks out.

Halotestin will be added two weeks out.

Mast prop 500mg

Proviron 100mg

Couple other little things sprinkled in but again nothing too crazy till my life can fully accommodate it.

TX TERROR said:
Hello everyone,

Welcome big guy. I know you will bring a ton of knowledge to this board.

TX TERROR said:
Hello everyone,

Hey buddy welcome to the board! Glad to see you here, and I'm sure you will love the place. It's a great constructive environment here, without the drama you'll see elsewhere. Feel free to make yourself at home!

BTW...impressive stats and it's nice to have another successful competitor here. Are you the same guy as Texas Monster? If so, I remember you well buddy. Glad to have you

Saiyan said:
Welcome bro! It would be awesome to see some pics at some point. 6'1" and 280... You have almost 100 lbs on me!

He is a beast. I will stay on him for pics. He is a really good and knowledgable guy. O yea his back pics are crazy. Haha

RickRock said:
TX TERROR said:
Hello everyone,

Hey buddy welcome to the board! Glad to see you here, and I'm sure you will love the place. It's a great constructive environment here, without the drama you'll see elsewhere. Feel free to make yourself at home!

BTW...impressive stats and it's nice to have another successful competitor here. Are you the same guy as Texas Monster? If so, I remember you well buddy. Glad to have you
Haha no I'm not him. I know that guy though lol. He cool.
DirtySouth55 said:
TX TERROR said:
Hello everyone,

DirtySouth55 said:
Saiyan said:

He is a beast. I will stay on him for pics. He is a really good and knowledgable guy. O yea his back pics are crazy. Haha
Haha thanks buddy good to see you on here. Il get something going soon. I got let some stuff iron out and keep my focus going for now, but Il get rolling here very soon.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: My intro to the board

TX TERROR said:
RickRock said:
"TX TERROR" said:
Hello everyone,

Haha no I'm not him. I know that guy though lol. He cool.
DirtySouth55 said:
"TX TERROR" said:
Hello everyone,

Ok cool man! Regardless I'm glad to have you here!

Welcome aboard brother. Great stats, very impressive. You're a great addition to the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom