napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Gym closed til further notice.

Energy08

Well it?s official...my gym closed til further notice.
Home gym here we go. I?ve got some basic equipment to make it work.

Blah yeah my gym is shut down too, and I'm in an apartment in midtown Manhattan so this is what I have to work with.
c23f9dc8b5565d1ce1595c5bb9a2eccc.jpg

I'm jealous, and often think of moving to the burbs for just that reason.

Yea I used to live in Boston but im 100% work from home and have bee for the past 4 years so i got the fuck out of dodge and went out to the burbs.

So much easier. I dont like big cities anyways especially with 2 young children.

The good thing is that SARMS were designed to preserve muscle and defeat muscle wastage and so in this terrible time they can definitely help in that regard

My gym closed also. I am hoping the other dungeon gym I go to can stay open.
I purchased Athlean x along time ago. I do not follow his exact routine cause my gym has bad WiFi.
However he just released a program video that is an at home body weight work out. That means no equipment.
I?m going to use it as a guide for some fill in stuff.
I don?t have any equipment at home but I am looking right now even if it?s the basics.
I see lighter weights and high reps in my future for now.
Hang in there guys we will make through this for sure!
Post any creative ideas.

they are closing gyms everywhere... thats just what they are going to do for 2 weeks everywhere...

Trust me dude. I know. It sucks. Its hitting all of us, and this shit will be like this a while I'm sure.

theres no way to know honestly... if you judge by china, it took two months to get things back going towards normal...

1 of my gyms is closed, 1 is open but regardless no way should anyone be going to a gym. the virus can live on steel for 2-3 days

The gym I use is Vasa Fitness. I was impressed by their decision not to bill members while gym is closed. Actually shocked me.

I ordered several resistance band from Amazon and have been modifying my workouts to the bands. Kinda been a nice change.
Some great workout vids online with bands only.

The gym I use is Vasa Fitness. I was impressed by their decision not to bill members while gym is closed. Actually shocked me.

I ordered several resistance band from Amazon and have been modifying my workouts to the bands. Kinda been a nice change.
Some great workout vids online with bands only.
My gym froze all accounts while they are not open as well. Its the right thing to do. Nobody should be billed for a gym they cant use

Top Bottom