domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: My Gym closed til further notice.

  1. #11
    they are closing gyms everywhere... thats just what they are going to do for 2 weeks everywhere...





  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Mansfield, Texas
    Posts
    550
    I hope two weeks is it. They are talking two months down here.
    It will all work out

  3. #13
    Trust me dude. I know. It sucks. Its hitting all of us, and this shit will be like this a while I'm sure.

  4. #14
    theres no way to know honestly... if you judge by china, it took two months to get things back going towards normal...





  5. #15
    Moderator P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    theres no way to know honestly... if you judge by china, it took two months to get things back going towards normal...
    Unfortunately, this seems more than likely.

  6. #16
    1 of my gyms is closed, 1 is open but regardless no way should anyone be going to a gym. the virus can live on steel for 2-3 days


    BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    1 of my gyms is closed, 1 is open but regardless no way should anyone be going to a gym. the virus can live on steel for 2-3 days
    im surprised there are any open bro





  8. #18
    The gym I use is Vasa Fitness. I was impressed by their decision not to bill members while gym is closed. Actually shocked me.

    I ordered several resistance band from Amazon and have been modifying my workouts to the bands. Kinda been a nice change.
    Some great workout vids online with bands only.

  9. #19
    most gyms are pro rating at the minimum... if they dont i would just cancel honestly





  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmos2008 View Post
    The gym I use is Vasa Fitness. I was impressed by their decision not to bill members while gym is closed. Actually shocked me.

    I ordered several resistance band from Amazon and have been modifying my workouts to the bands. Kinda been a nice change.
    Some great workout vids online with bands only.
    My gym froze all accounts while they are not open as well. Its the right thing to do. Nobody should be billed for a gym they cant use

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •