domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: My GW-501516 experience & review

  1. #1
    Senior Member Blue_Shine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    299

    My GW-501516 experience & review

    Hey all,

    Just wanted to throw in my personal impression of this remarkable compound. Since my diet, exercise and routine are fixed and I'm not "on anything", the only effects I experienced shortly after starting GW (by itself) are pretty indicative.

    about 3-5 days after I started dosing 20mg once in the morning, I noticed that my aerobic capacity was through the roof. I do 45min cardio 6 times a week, and 45 minutes in, I feel like I just started. I simply can't seem to want to stop. My stamina is remarkable while doing steady state, and I now minimally do 60-80 minutes just to feel like I had done something. Steady state intensity also went up (running @ 8mph as opposed to 6mph) and intensity on elliptical went from 8 to 15 on the level scale, any intensity I was used to feels like I'm not moving.

    During the day I have a lot of superfluous energy. I walk and bike everywhere faster, and I get up from sleeps way faster.

    Additionally during resistance training I notice I recover my heart rate much faster between sets, even if the intensity of the sets themselves remains unaffected.

    To sum up: I go faster, longer, rest quicker, have more stamina, and get up off of bed really quickly.

    I wish ya'll a great holiday season and a happy new year while I duck back down to study for licensing exams. Special thanks to Sensei Dylan for all the help and support!

    Keep it happening over here!

    ~Blue

  2. #2
    GW stands for Golden Water.

    jp - the self appointed Jesus Apostle of GW.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1957 View Post
    GW stands for Golden Water.

    jp - the self appointed Jesus Apostle of GW.
    Better then GS.....stands for Golden Shower....

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Shine View Post
    Hey all,

    Just wanted to throw in my personal impression of this remarkable compound. Since my diet, exercise and routine are fixed and I'm not "on anything", the only effects I experienced shortly after starting GW (by itself) are pretty indicative.

    about 3-5 days after I started dosing 20mg once in the morning, I noticed that my aerobic capacity was through the roof. I do 45min cardio 6 times a week, and 45 minutes in, I feel like I just started. I simply can't seem to want to stop. My stamina is remarkable while doing steady state, and I now minimally do 60-80 minutes just to feel like I had done something. Steady state intensity also went up (running @ 8mph as opposed to 6mph) and intensity on elliptical went from 8 to 15 on the level scale, any intensity I was used to feels like I'm not moving.

    During the day I have a lot of superfluous energy. I walk and bike everywhere faster, and I get up from sleeps way faster.

    Additionally during resistance training I notice I recover my heart rate much faster between sets, even if the intensity of the sets themselves remains unaffected.

    To sum up: I go faster, longer, rest quicker, have more stamina, and get up off of bed really quickly.

    I wish ya'll a great holiday season and a happy new year while I duck back down to study for licensing exams. Special thanks to Sensei Dylan for all the help and support!

    Keep it happening over here!

    ~Blue
    Thank you for the honest detailed review of your experience with GW! It sounds like you had great results from it. GW is an awesome compound and certainly one of my favorites for the multitude of benefits it brings. We appreciate the feedback!


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Shine View Post
    Hey all,

    Just wanted to throw in my personal impression of this remarkable compound. Since my diet, exercise and routine are fixed and I'm not "on anything", the only effects I experienced shortly after starting GW (by itself) are pretty indicative.

    about 3-5 days after I started dosing 20mg once in the morning, I noticed that my aerobic capacity was through the roof. I do 45min cardio 6 times a week, and 45 minutes in, I feel like I just started. I simply can't seem to want to stop. My stamina is remarkable while doing steady state, and I now minimally do 60-80 minutes just to feel like I had done something. Steady state intensity also went up (running @ 8mph as opposed to 6mph) and intensity on elliptical went from 8 to 15 on the level scale, any intensity I was used to feels like I'm not moving.

    During the day I have a lot of superfluous energy. I walk and bike everywhere faster, and I get up from sleeps way faster.

    Additionally during resistance training I notice I recover my heart rate much faster between sets, even if the intensity of the sets themselves remains unaffected.

    To sum up: I go faster, longer, rest quicker, have more stamina, and get up off of bed really quickly.

    I wish ya'll a great holiday season and a happy new year while I duck back down to study for licensing exams. Special thanks to Sensei Dylan for all the help and support!

    Keep it happening over here!

    ~Blue
    im so happy to see you having this kind of reaction and experience... the beauty of it is that it only gets better bro... im really looking forward to more talks with you and your continued progress... THANK YOU for the update and feedback!




  6. #6
    Dorin76
    Guest
    I love Cardarine/GW501516!! It is one of musts especially to include with Tren! Even as stand alone, it makes very big difference! Dylan, am going to try Deca/Test 150 along GW post cycle cruise after this one coming. I keep you guys posted since this will be a new for me. Deca I never try, not yet.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorin76 View Post
    I love Cardarine/GW501516!! It is one of musts especially to include with Tren! Even as stand alone, it makes very big difference! Dylan, am going to try Deca/Test 150 along GW post cycle cruise after this one coming. I keep you guys posted since this will be a new for me. Deca I never try, not yet.
    Absolutely bro. I don't use Tren anymore but when I did I wouldn't run it without GW. It makes such a dramatic difference to the cycle and lessens side effects as well as improving lipids and health numbers. It's a no brainer that it goes hand in hand with Tren use


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    Better then GS.....stands for Golden Shower....
    Speak for yourself

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    Speak for yourself


    Better then.......not better than

  10. #10
    GW was crazy for endurance but did have a couple minor sides. I ran it with S4 so it coulda been that also. I noticed more positives in the endurance arena then anything else


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •