domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My full 12 week sarms cycle has arrived ( Rad 140 , Mk2866 GW501516, Sr9009)

Yes I was very impressed with my order as well came fast and there customer service is very on point which I was not expecting the hand written note on my receipt was a nice touch. Can?t wait to actually start taking them and start my log on here

Quote Originally Posted by RUCingdsgainz View Post
    Yes I was very impressed with my order as well came fast and there customer service is very on point which I was not expecting the hand written note on my receipt was a nice touch. Can?t wait to actually start taking them and start my log on here
    yea bro, they are definitely doing things in a FAR more professional manner than you see in this industry... im glad you had such a great experience

Yes I also enjoyed the hand written note, it was a step above the rest, i am glad I waited and went with the right company.

Yes I agree they are far ahead of other companies by a landslide, thank you for pointing me in the correct direction Dylan, I almost went with a bunk company.

Quote Originally Posted by Topps_Baseball88 View Post
    Yes I agree they are far ahead of other companies by a landslide, thank you for pointing me in the correct direction Dylan, I almost went with a bunk company.
    for sure bro

😎💪 once this stay at home is lifted, I plan on getting bloodwork done so I have a correct baseline and can share with everyone my numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Topps_Baseball88 View Post
    😎💪 once this stay at home is lifted, I plan on getting bloodwork done so I have a correct baseline and can share with everyone my numbers.
    Smart move!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

I need to take every precaution possible, imo its essential and a part of this whenever you put something into ones body. I want to do this for a while so safety is number one and being correct with all of it from start to finish.

where were these ordered from?

Quote Originally Posted by Masonwilson759 View Post
    where were these ordered from?
    sarms.forsale is the company I get everything from, top notch in all aspects 💪😎