napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My fourth cycle

scientools

Hello.
I recovered from an injury couple of months back that kept me away from workouts for almost 2months. Tried to keep my diet in check as much as I could but still gained faut.
I was at a body fat % of 13 which is after injury almost 17.5-18.
Been working out for two months natural post my recovery to regain my stamina.
After almost a year that has been, I was planning to start my 4rth cycle for 10 weeks.
Sustanon-250 at 250mg per week.
Tren Ace at 100mg twice per week.
Winstrol at 100mg(once) and (50-100)mg the second time a week.
Hgh 4iu for 5days a week.
Also,
Is Cytomel with Clen advisable?
I personally don't like Cytomel but I've seen people get good results while doing both together at small dosage.
My goal is to get that shape back for summers.
And also, using Sustanon for the first time, so when should I start my pct given that it has both short and long esters.

You need to drop weight. You're asking for trouble with high BF % like that and running nandrolones.

This is what I would advise. Then when you wrap up this stack run your AAS cycle.

Cutting Stack

1-12 SR9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW-501516 20 mg day

i cannot recommend any steroid use at your current body fat and DEFINITELY not clen or t3 bro... thats one of the worst things or plans you could run or have.. you need to get back into proper condition first and fore most... if you need something safe yet extremely effective for burning fat then you should take a look at sarms... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms cutting stack

Bodyfat that high and only back working out for two months means you shouldn't be anywhere near steroids right now, especially a hard harsh cycle like that. For the goals you have, I highly suggest looking into sarms, which are more geared towards your goals anyways

Top Bottom