napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first Tren experience/aftermath

DL_00

Well let's just say that it's my first and last time running tren (350 tren/ ~250 test). I love the fullness, the pumps, and vascularity it gave me, and the fact that I was able to cut without seemingly losing any size or strength. But the sides were worse than I thought. I've dealt with and battled acne my whole life, and can usually keep it under control. In the past, running test, deca, eq, and various orals, it would cause a little worsening of my skin, but nothing out of control. Nothing has ever done to my skin what tren did. It's literally turned every pore on my upper-body (chest, shoulders, back, upper arms) into a blackhead/blocked pore, and the breakouts have been constant and bad. That's not even to mention the large, deep pimples I've been getting on my face. I'm currently on my last week of pct, still breaking out badly, and trying to game plan my recovery process from this.

I've already been prescribed an oral antibiotic and some topical cream, which may help a little, but I'm thinking not so much due to the fact that the problem most likely lies with the sebaceous glands and oil production. I've read Accutane is probably the best way to get things under control, but that is not even an option for me right now. It seems the next-best option is maybe B5 supplementation. I know "megadosing" B5 is not necessarily the healthiest thing, but it seems high B5 intake does have an accutane-like effect on limiting oil production. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Worth a try? I have oily skin as it is and have always been curious about trying this, especially with my situation now. I know it will take time, but I'm just trying to cover all of my bases to get things going in the right direction as well as possible.

The other killer side has been mood/mental issues. I'm also starting a regimen of St Johns Wort and Tryptophan to hopefully get my brain chemistry back in-tact.

Surprisingly I never experienced the "tren cough," had no increased issue with insomnia over my standard problems sleeping, and night sweats were minimal. But the skin problems alone make running tren in the future an absolute no-go for me. At least I can say I gave it a shot. At this point I'm kind of scared-back natural, at least until I get these issues in check. But any advice for a good recovery is appreciated!

I had worse acne on tren as well not as bad as your saying but still bad. I will prob never run tren again due to the sides which I feel I got the full extent for every one you can get lol

as great as tren is, and it can do some amazing things, for me and for many, the risks do not outweigh the reward...

Had a heart attack on first cycle of this toward its end, but had amazing gains. Insomnia the worst anger 2nd and small balls. Will never do it again but have know regrets other than not being able to cycle right now. I am in better shape now than ever but lost all the strength and could not do proper pct because of heart.

On week 6 of 8 on Tren currently. For me it was more “where have you been all my life.”

I have ADHD that’s just been getting worse over time. Yohimbine helps but I detest the side effects. Tried seeing a doctor and I had a choice of a 6 month waiting list or a private doctor. The private doctor required 10 visits at $500 per visit to try alternative means like self control and meditation, which I’ve already been doing to get a bachelors and masters degree in statistics, but was getting less and less functional because inability to stay focused for long. In my research I found Tren increased dopamine levels significantly and every cycle run there’s a chance of a permanent increase in dopamine levels. Ok, so it actually modifies the brain. Cool for me, potentionally bad for the majority of everyone else, especially those who get psychotic from using it. Decided to run Tren for this reason, if it worsened my situation or did nothing or had undesirable side effects, I’d stop. Results so far: I love it, memory and concentration are significantly improved. Physical effects are nice too.

Presently on 525mg/week, started at 200mg, increased to 350mg, then 525mg by week 4. Better and better outcomes with higher doses.
Kept T at 225mg/week. Tried prolactin inhibitor but it just crashes my libido, so I don’t take it. Same for an AI. No bph issues, which I’m apparently sensitive to getting. No breast tissue issues. Cardio has been reduced a little, but mostly I just sweat more when doing it. I’m in Keto which may help with some of the fatigue. Slight increase in acne. Some problems with ingrown hairs. No insomnia. Sleep 1 hr more. Recovery time is improved. More protein needed for recovery, but more muscle growth, so that’s ok. Cholesterol noticeably increased when going to 525mg. Cardarine makes me fatigued but helps with the cholesterol on the days I don’t do cardio. Cardio negates the high cholesterol stuff (I’m fairly sensitive to changes in my body and can estimate fairly well what my blood results will show to an extent).

Definite cons: with cutting and a high tren to test ratio I’ve had some ED recently. Wife complained (she was depressed so had zero libido the last couple months, but I guess she recently overcame that?), so I bumped test to 560mg/wk. Small increase in estrogen to warrant taking an AI now. Prolactin inhibitor still crashes libido, so still staying off of that. Libido was recovered within a couple days, and higher than when on just T. Wife is now much happier.

On week 6 of 8 on Tren currently. For me it was more “where have you been all my life.”

I have ADHD that’s just been getting worse over time. Yohimbine helps but I detest the side effects. Tried seeing a doctor and I had a choice of a 6 month waiting list or a private doctor. The private doctor required 10 visits at $500 per visit to try alternative means like self control and meditation, which I’ve already been doing to get a bachelors and masters degree in statistics, but was getting less and less functional because inability to stay focused for long. In my research I found Tren increased dopamine levels significantly and every cycle run there’s a chance of a permanent increase in dopamine levels. Ok, so it actually modifies the brain. Cool for me, potentionally bad for the majority of everyone else, especially those who get psychotic from using it. Decided to run Tren for this reason, if it worsened my situation or did nothing or had undesirable side effects, I’d stop. Results so far: I love it, memory and concentration are significantly improved. Physical effects are nice too.

Presently on 525mg/week, started at 200mg, increased to 350mg, then 525mg by week 4. Better and better outcomes with higher doses.
Kept T at 225mg/week. Tried prolactin inhibitor but it just crashes my libido, so I don’t take it. Same for an AI. No bph issues, which I’m apparently sensitive to getting. No breast tissue issues. Cardio has been reduced a little, but mostly I just sweat more when doing it. I’m in Keto which may help with some of the fatigue. Slight increase in acne. Some problems with ingrown hairs. No insomnia. Sleep 1 hr more. Recovery time is improved. More protein needed for recovery, but more muscle growth, so that’s ok. Cholesterol noticeably increased when going to 525mg. Cardarine makes me fatigued but helps with the cholesterol on the days I don’t do cardio. Cardio negates the high cholesterol stuff (I’m fairly sensitive to changes in my body and can estimate fairly well what my blood results will show to an extent).

Definite cons: with cutting and a high tren to test ratio I’ve had some ED recently. Wife complained (she was depressed so had zero libido the last couple months, but I guess she recently overcame that?), so I bumped test to 560mg/wk. Small increase in estrogen to warrant taking an AI now. Prolactin inhibitor still crashes libido, so still staying off of that. Libido was recovered within a couple days, and higher than when on just T. Wife is now much happier.
I run Tren Ace at 525mg also. Test Prop at 700mg... zero libido issues. You have to remember Tren is 5 times more powerful than Test so it overpowers it easily.

I had worse acne on tren as well not as bad as your saying but still bad. I will prob never run tren again due to the sides which I feel I got the full extent for every one you can get lol

Yeah for me it's like the acne and mood problems were the main effect, and the physique benefits were just a side effect. Not worth it for me. I hate the fact that I'm acne-prone and so susceptible to most of the sides.

Top Bottom