Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my first test cycle

my first test cycle

Hi Dylan I am planning to start my first test (only) cycle. I am 25yo and working out from last 8 years. Currently weighing 84kg. I have done my blood work as u said in your videos. My test levels are 578 and everything else is okay but my estradiol level are 142. Please help me out what should I take and in how much dosage and for how much time to make it in line. So that I can start my cycle.
    Really appreciate your work. I regular watch your videos on both of your channel.

142??? Thats insanely high... what does your diet look like??? have you spoken to your doctor about this?? you need aromasin to get this down... thats ridiculously high.. you have never used any steroid or prohormone?
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

botton line...steroids are for people in prime condition....if your estradiol is 142..you are not in prime condition ..and in no uncertain terms should you even consider a cycle until you have stablized your hormone system

Is your bodyfat a little higher? How is your diet? You need to address your estrogen issue by getting with your doctor, and you need to be in the right shape and condition with the right diet before using any steroids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

what are your full stats right now? age/height/weight/body fat?

Age -25, Height -5ft 11inches, weight -86 kg, body fat-15-17%, currently using Aromasin 12.5 mg every day from last 10 days and today will do blood work to check E2.
    Used pro hormones (superdrol) in past. Should I need to increase dosage of aromasin?
    Last edited by gopermort; 10-25-2017 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gopermort View Post
    Age -25, Height -5ft 11inches, weight -86 kg, body fat-15-17%, currently using Aromasin 12.5 mg every day from last 10 days and today will do blood work to check E2.
    Used pro hormones (superdrol) in past. Should I need to increase dosage of aromasin?
    You need to get into better condition before using steroids. What does your diet look like? You need to take diet seriously too befo re resorting to PEDs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Earlier my diet contains mainly soya but now it's completely out from my diet and my diet mainly consist of calories 18-20 egg whites through out the day and 2-2.5 scoop whey protein , cottage cheese, Greek yougurt .

you need to get into better condition first and changing your diet was the first step... you just have a little way to go but i cannot advise you to use steroids in your current condition...

Hey everyone. 10days ago my estradiol was 142 and then I started Aromasin 12.5mg daily for 10 days and do the blood work. And on 28/October my estradiol is 25.7. Now please advise me what should I do further. Should I use clomid and nolvadex also ?(because so much estrogen earlier may be suppressing Lh and Fsh) And I still have little puffiness on my nipples.
    Should I use a natural test booster.? (I personally want to use it because of earlier e2 levels.) and what about aromasin?
    Thank you.