napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first SARM cycle

starrers

Hello I subscribed to your YouTube channel and find it very informative. I wanted to get your advice on my first SARM cycle. I have never taken gear or sarms in my life, I’m 38 years old. I’m also going to get my blood work done before I cycle. Im planning an 8 week German Volume Training program and will cycle LGD and Ostarine during this time. Is this a good stack? I was planning to do Ostarine 25 mg and lgd 10 mg a day for the 8 weeks. And then I plan to cycle pct for 4 weeks (I’m using blackstone labs pct with Arimastine). Any help or advice on properly cycling would help.
Thanks,

its a good stack if you run it properly, which you are not... first, arimistane is NOT a pct whatsoever and sarms DO NOT convert to estrogen so what exactly is the point in using an ai ? That is NOT EVEN CLOSE to a pct... also, the cycle needs to be ran 12 weeks, not 8... they dont even peak until week 8... this is how it should look

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello I subscribed to your YouTube channel and find it very informative. I wanted to get your advice on my first SARM cycle. I have never taken gear or sarms in my life, I’m 38 years old. I’m also going to get my blood work done before I cycle. Im planning an 8 week German Volume Training program and will cycle LGD and Ostarine during this time. Is this a good stack? I was planning to do Ostarine 25 mg and lgd 10 mg a day for the 8 weeks. And then I plan to cycle pct for 4 weeks (I’m using blackstone labs pct with Arimastine). Any help or advice on properly cycling would help.
Thanks,
I've run this stack and it was great! I've found personally that I like s4 the best! S4 with ostarine stack was the absolute best. But lgd gave me super human strength! Have fun man and be safe, but make sure you enjoy those gajns!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention that with lgd you are gonna want to run clomid or nolva. OTC wont be enough IMO. I personally respond better to nolva but I think everyone is different.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom