PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first "serious" cycle

My first "serious" cycle

Im new here and always appreciate new opinions..i am 198lbs around 15 bf and looking to build lean muscle, aint everyone?...my diet is super super clean some may say too clean but i am running test e split into 2 pins/week total 500 mg..if its cool i will list the lab? I have ran gear before but def not the proper way but i have done all my research and i know i am ready..i have e blocker on hand if needed and nolva and clomid for pct...i am currently not counting macros as i dont plan on competing but i eat 6 meals a day consisting of alot of brown rice, chicken, turkey, lean red meat, protein shakes in between..really would love something to stack with test..any good suggestions?

The statement that you have an ( E BLOCKER) on hand tells me you need too do a lot more research especially at 15 percent body fat your need an aromitatse inhibitor not an BLocker whatever that is maybe your referring too a serm like nolvadex . you need aromisin or arimidex especially at your body fat level aromitization will be much higher but hey if you want too hold more water than a drowned water buffalo and grow some bitch tits go for it bro

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

I have gp exemestane

I may be 10 percent just an estimate...never had a problem with estrogen in earlier cycles with no ancillaries at all

If you were 10% you wouldn't be guessing 15.. feel free to post some pics brother

Lol i mean i can see my top 4 abs bottom is close..i am not really worried about abs at the moment but i do train them every other day...i am eating in a calorie surplus so it is pretty hard to keep them in tact..im not fat by any means just wanted some opinions about best option to stack with test for lean gains

Just read the new guy post...im 6 ft 198 been training on and off for 11 years been back on hard now for a year..previous cycles: my first ever was cyp with deca i know not a good 1st but it is what it was lol, no pct either...i train 5 sometimes 6 sometimes 7 days a week, at least 5 tho with high intensity and alot of supersets..i know for lean gains besides test most would say eq but im looking for something that kicks in a lil quicker with better results...if im leaving anything out lmk

Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    The statement that you have an ( E BLOCKER) on hand tells me you need too do a lot more research especially at 15 percent body fat your need an aromitatse inhibitor not an BLocker whatever that is maybe your referring too a serm like nolvadex . you need aromisin or arimidex especially at your body fat level aromitization will be much higher but hey if you want too hold more water than a drowned water buffalo and grow some bitch tits go for it bro

X2. Also, how long has your diet been "super super clean" if you're 15% BF

Dude no idea what my bf is right now should have never guessed...my diet has been clean for around 6 months..i am farely lean just wanting to gain muscle minimal fat/water

Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    X2. Also, how long has your diet been "super super clean" if you're 15% BF
    People kill me with this always my diet is perfect and has been for a solid year but still no abs . If I can go from 12 percent body fat in the off season too 4 percent with shredded glutes in 12 weeks your diet is not so on point and what's all this clean mess any how I always hear my diets clean . what are your numbers if you weigh 180 lbs and eat 10 oz chicken and 2 cups of rice at 6 meals your eating clean way too much clean that's 2 grams of protein per lb and 400 grams of carbs .

BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT