napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first only Winnie cycle

Eros

Hello all, just my first post.
41 years old cyclist athlete from Greece. (173 cm - 154 pounds)
My second week on winnie, 20 mg per day and will go to 30 till 6 weeks, I use also liver protection, omega 3 and multivitamin along with a clean diet.
Training 6 days per week ( 4 on the bike and 2 in the gym)
Start to feel something in the last days mostly in my libido,a bit of extra energy and my body fat went even down. Still didtn see any change at my strength or endurance.
I read about SRams but I saw its only for US and CA.
Any advices for better results or something I can change?
Thanks for your time reading this.
Cheers.

why on earth would you be running an oral without test... thats a terrible idea to say the least... the best advice i can give is TO NOT run oral only cycles... you can still get sarms in greece as well so im not sure what you are talking about

Thanks for your reply Dylan.
The guy who arrange that on the gym told me that test would give unnecessary muscles for me that I didnt need it.
What test you suggest to search for, is there an non pinning solution?
About Srams, I read on the esrams site that sending only US and CA. I will give another look, do you think that will also help to increase endurance and strength, so I can give a try next time I need a small boost ?
Good day to all.

i would not be doing steroids until you know what your doing bro... you dont really have any idea what you are doing... how old are you?

I am 41. You are right about it, that’s why I am asking some questions here, seeking some help for proper use of them.

thats great to ask questions but they need to be asked BEFORE you start... you need to just stop what your doing now man... you dont just ask as you go with steroids... just stop now

Ok, thanks. Will stop now and try to find when and how can start them safe n' right.

Top Bottom