napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first ever sarms cycle

Peter2

Hello everyone!
I was thinking about starting my first ever cycle. I've read about tons of different cycles but I've found one that's particularly interesting and suits my needs. I've been off the gym for about 3 months now because I lost my motivation, but now when summer is getting closer I want to cut. I don't really feel like I want to take the step to using steroids, so I was thinking about Sarms. I'll be using a ketogenic diet, and work out about 5-6 times a week. I was in pretty good shape before I left, now my abs are slightly visible and I've put on some extra fat. So by my understanding the best way to do the cycle is with S4,GW-501513 and Mk-2866.
This is my plan for the cycle:

Week 1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Week 1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Week 1-8 gw 20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart. 10mg morning, 10mg late evening (is 20mg too much? in this case, how do I split the capsules?)

And then a 2 week PCT, would 2 weeks be enough or should I do 3? Also do I start the PCT right after the cycle? (also what should I use and where do I buy it?)

Also I am planning on buying my Sarms from Sarms1.com, are they any good? I'd rather not use liquid sarms.
Height: 181 cm, about 5'9 feet
Weight: 88kg, 194 lbs
Body fat %: No idea, never checked.
Years of training: Trained about 5 years, Mostly all year but had some small breaks.
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): Never used before
PCT for each cycle: Need recommendation
Goals: Get shredded before the summer.

Thanks in advance. I tried to be as detailed as possible and hopefully it will be enough. Otherwise just ask me.

Hello everyone!
I was thinking about starting my first ever cycle. I've read about tons of different cycles but I've found one that's particularly interesting and suits my needs. I've been off the gym for about 3 months now because I lost my motivation, but now when summer is getting closer I want to cut. I don't really feel like I want to take the step to using steroids, so I was thinking about Sarms. I'll be using a ketogenic diet, and work out about 5-6 times a week. I was in pretty good shape before I left, now my abs are slightly visible and I've put on some extra fat. So by my understanding the best way to do the cycle is with S4,GW-501513 and Mk-2866.
This is my plan for the cycle:

Week 1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Week 1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Week 1-8 gw 20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart. 10mg morning, 10mg late evening (is 20mg too much? in this case, how do I split the capsules?)

And then a 2 week PCT, would 2 weeks be enough or should I do 3? Also do I start the PCT right after the cycle? (also what should I use and where do I buy it?)

Also I am planning on buying my Sarms from Sarms1.com, are they any good? I'd rather not use liquid sarms.
Height: 181 cm, about 5'9 feet
Weight: 88kg, 194 lbs
Body fat %: No idea, never checked.
Years of training: Trained about 5 years, Mostly all year but had some small breaks.
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): Never used before
PCT for each cycle: Need recommendation
Goals: Get shredded before the summer.

Thanks in advance. I tried to be as detailed as possible and hopefully it will be enough. Otherwise just ask me.

You need to run a full 12 weeks bro, and your dosing is off a bit. 8 weeks is a little short to get the full benefits. I would also look into a different source. What is the issue you have with liquids?

This is how your setup should look

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post Ct https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

rick gave you the exact layout to follow... they dont even peak until week 8 so stopping at that point doesnt make any sense whatsoever...

Yeah the reason for my 8 week plan was because I'm in the US for 10 weeks, then I'll head back home to Sweden, and im a little unsure if you're allowed to bring these on the flight.Thank you so much for the quick response and help.

Yeah the reason for my 8 week plan was because I'm in the US for 10 weeks, then I'll head back home to Sweden, and im a little unsure if you're allowed to bring these on the flight.Thank you so much for the quick response and help.

No problem

Top Bottom