napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my first cycle with testosterone

ali.hussain1994

Hi Dylan.

I'm looking to start my first cycle with testosterone. But there's a few things I would like to as you before I start the cycle.

# which testosterone is best for the first cycle?

# what aromatase inhibitors to take with the test?

# and how to run the PCT?

I would've be very thankful if you could advise me on them please.

Thank you

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Hi Dylan, Sorry about that. Here's my stats below

Height: 5'10
Weight: 83 kg
Body fat: between 15-20% at the moment

My aim is to get ready for UKBFF for end of this year. I have competed in one show back in 2016 as a first timer. I couldn't make it to top 5 in my category but it was a great experience for me.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Hi Dylan, Sorry about that. Here's my stats below

Height: 5'10
Weight: 83 kg
Body fat: between 15-20% at the moment

My aim is to get ready for UKBFF for end of this year. I have competed in one show back in 2016 as a first timer. I couldn't make it to top 5 in my category but it was a great experience for me.
Still a couple years too young to even think about using steroids bud. We cannot advise you steroid use at your age due to the issues with your developing endocrine system

Hello there
I would like to get advise on my first test cycle, how much and what should i use
Im 26 yrs old , 5 '11" height , 172 pounds , 13 % body fat been training since i was 18 i did run a blood test and it shows i have 584 dl of total testosterone in the morning .
Im a personal trainer so if its requiered ill drop my fat percentage lower if needed i always keep track of my calories and macros i understand the bulk and cut process

Hello there
I would like to get advise on my first test cycle, how much and what should i use
Im 26 yrs old , 5 '11" height , 172 pounds , 13 % body fat been training since i was 18 i did run a blood test and it shows i have 584 dl of total testosterone in the morning .
Im a personal trainer so if its requiered ill drop my fat percentage lower if needed i always keep track of my calories and macros i understand the bulk and cut process
your body fat is ok to start a cycle.. heres a full layout...

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks a lot this is amazing information
And excuese my ignorance but i still have a few questions
So whats the frequency on the aromasin do i just do it once a week with the test
And the same thing with clomid
And nolva what are the quantities in there ??

Test cyp you can do once per week or split it into two equal doses per week. Aromasin you will take 12.5mg every other day.

clomid is 50 mg PER DAY the first 3 weeks then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next three weeks... nolva is the same way just with 40 mg and 20 mg respectively... aromasin is 12.5 mg every other day

Top Bottom